The new patch only exists on PC now

It seems Blizzard has finally decided mobile users are second-class as there is no new update for the patch 27.4.2 for App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.

Wanted to play a few games on the go today but couldn’t as the game prompts you to download a new update, that doesn’t exist.

1 Like

There was no update in the app stores for 27.4.2. You download it directly in the game. At least this was the case for me yesterday.

In the patch notes, they call it a “data-only update”.

Not sure if this applies to you or not, but a similar patch was bugged for me, which put me in a loop to go the App Store when the store had no new update—it was a bug and I had to reinstall the game on my mobile to fix the problem.

Didn’t work

I found the Reddit thread on it: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/16uucfy/anyone_else_having_this_problem/

1 Like

Interesting, I did not encounter this text on my app yesterday.

I had problems with the refunded cards though. After I restarted the app it worked and I got the full dust from the refunded cards.

Seems to be a similar problem maybe.

It seems they really don’t like their mobile users. Maybe they should hire people who can code specifically for each mobile platform so these issues stop happening.

I got it working by restarting phone and reinstalling Hearthstone.

My guess is the new patching system they introduced last patch is acting up on new version.