The nerf sonya needs

“Elusive on your turn”

No more infinitely bouncing this thing. If you play it, it stays on the board.

Genuine question, which class do you feel is the most underpowered right now?

And how would you BUFF that class to compete with the one you think is the most overpowered?

Hunter’s crap right now.

I think nothing should be buffed though. The power level of cards is high enough as it is. Would rather just see more nerfs.

1 Like

Agreed hunter is rarely a threat right now, and on the general sentiment that card power levels are through the roof. Reason I asked those questions though is because I feel like, even in cases like this one where nerfs are warranted should we presume hearthstone “should” be balanced in the conventional sense, people tend to become very “aggressively defensive” when they feel the things they enjoy are “under attack.” (whether that’s the intent or otherwise, the perception trumps the reality)

Buffs, by contrast, tend to feel good and rarely spark ire unless people feel like they’re “undeserved” (like if you buff something already OP). Buffs are the candy to the nerf’s medicine. Both are necessary but one is way more palatable to most people than the other.

I just play what’s good. I have no personal attachment to a deck or class.

The fact that 10 out of 11 classes are playable right now is kind of insane. Normally there’s at least 3 classes that are totally unplayable.