The most frustrating aspect of bg's from day 1

Tell me I’m wrong, but here’s what makes me see red more than anything else in bg’s.

When the game decides to screw you over when the odds aren’t good that it should.

My opponent has an 80/80 minion and a 7/7 minion and the 7/7 minion is fair game, the other minion doesn’t have taunt, and the 7/7 minion will hit you for 6 if it lives.

I have 3 minions with 30/30 and 2 of them will attack before I lose but not a single one of them goes for the 7/7.

And yes I know it doesn’t always happen, but when it does…I get hit for 5+4+6 instead of 5+4 and now I’m dead because I just got unlucky there too in being put up against the best player in the lobby besides me so I come in 4th and not 2nd.

1 Like

we’d be lucky if these were the only things frustrating, do we want to add druids that shoot 40 damage on turn 4 in duels? or people who equip the sword of truth and reset your mana? All things that only a mass of people incapable of creating a fun and balanced game could come up with, they are happy because they take their salaries but if I read this forum and I was a developer of hearthstone I would immediately run into my pillow crying because it is obvious that there there are millions of criticisms, yes the game has many players but only because the competitors have their problems but if a better game came out I would immediately leave hs

This is one thing I don’t get. When someone says “I wish there were a better ccg than hearthstone”, “if there was one I’d switch to it”, etc. Do people genuinely not know about any of the tons of better digital ccgs out there (or physical ones for that matter, but I assume that a lot of the hearthstone audience wants a digital one)?

Undercards, duelyst (legacy or duelyst 2), mythgard, infinity wars, krosmaga, elestrals, arguably legends of runeterra. With all due respect, there’s no way anyone who says they haven’t found a better ccg than hearthstone has actually made any attempt to look for one.