The Lich King Calls on You to Return to Naxxramas!

All business considerations aside, they have to do that in order to counter the meta and prevent the game from getting stale

Where is our video that goes with this release? The last video was great!

Im pretty excited but i don’t think the colossal should be a rune card, its like not fair, every class has a coloassal and they can play it whenever they want aggro midrange control ecc, the unholy version wouldn’t even try to play sindragosa so it feels just a nerf to full frost or full blood DH :c

and you still have a problem with using keywords in the cards like recruit, inspiration, rage or echo. All times incoming cards with describes seems to this keywords, but they haven’t it. Why you making cards with describes: “summon from deck”/“summon from your decks” instead Recruit? You got some problems to this Keyword? It hurt you or something? or why making cards with describes: “when you use your hero power then…” instead Inspiration or “you can use it again” instead Echo. and why you removed Rage? i liked this keyword and you steal it from me and murdered it with no sensible reason (if you think you got any reason to remove rago then first go find your brains). this is not cool, fair, justice and profesional acting, and i taking it personally like attack on my good play, ruin climate and destroy glee from play. i want Rage back and other keywords enter in daily using. if not then remove Battlecry and start describe it “after play” but if you still prefer be vile hipocrites then i hope so hten you will fast lose jobs and it will be replaced by competent people

1 Like

ĐĄĐ°n you return Naxxramas to classic mode pls ?

“2000 gold why overpriced?”

Maybe since they started charging for the class cards they gave away TWICE previously.

Anyone saying it should be upped should have their head examined.

For players playing in wild 27 places for decks is very little, 9 decks for every class (together 99) is a number sufficient for imagine old players (i won’t remove playable decks because i like them) but i want to create a new but haven’t place for it :frowning:

1 Like

Add deck space? They’re too busy killing support for game modes they were barely supporting to begin with!

agreed. that drake seems out of place in naxx

???

mini set has cards for all classes and always been a good value for the gold

spend 2000 gold on march of the lich king packs instead of the mini set then

then tell us if you got the entire mini set or not

Getting closer to bingo again.

No one will get path of arthas from packs, lying company troll bot.

…you mean again.

apparently, the creativity really has gone bankrupt.

Can’t wait for a retread of every expansion in the next five years, but with far more scumminess!

The originality of the devs to actually come up with something new. Mountaineer will come to reply and delete any naysayers. Return to Naxx is lazy af, you have so many options for Northrend and you just do Naxx, fire your devs and get people who actually have the desire to create cards and expansions that mean something.

1 Like

a que hora esta disponible?

what time is it available?

1 Like

which one was the second time ?

i thought this was the second time naxx was used

literally answers its own question

/picard double godzilla facepalm

to return" again" to a place

you need to have returned at least once

Doing the class challenges would be the second trip.

You know, after clearing it the first time.

If you want to be super pedantic, clearing it in wow makes this the fourth time.

The real point, for the pro company bot patrol: