The Event is disappointing

It’s not weird to see the Event and think ‘why should I even complete this’, all the gifts are not played and the coin doesn’t show any real mastery of the game or your years spent on it. It only shows that you happened to be there during the Event.

You are quite literally getting nothing from this Event.

I think the outrage of the players in the matter is understandable.
This Event sucks … objectively sucks.

17 Likes

Let’s be fair.

I’m like the limited golden cards but they should be a single bucket of prizes and not the entire event.

1 Like

Should’ve been Whizbang’s Workshop Packs as rewards in it.
The Event will be up until Rotation happens, not giving Packs in it is very questionable.

Isn’t anyone excited about the special “Coin” at the end of this anniversary reward track?

1 Like

im surprised you waited for this part of the event to start to complain about the rewards

How was work today in the office Boreas …
Did you guys there in Blizzard have a party or was it a more low-key, only between the employees party type thing.

2 Likes

is just odd it took you 2 weeks after the event reward announcement to make a thread

It’s also odd how you are not telling me how the party went.

1 Like

The event is 5k gold thats 50 packs.
How is that unsatisfying?

Where do you see the 5k Gold.
It’s the Golden Gifts and the new Coin skin.
That’s the Event rewards.

5 Likes

it’s like nothing happened… even the spring festival is better than this. We understand the budget is getting cut recently, but pls treat us right and respect the players.

7 Likes

Wait, what? How do you get that? I don’t see any gold rewards, unless I missed something…

3 Likes

Like I think every single other event track was better than this one. They couldn’t have just given us the diamond Hearthstone guy? 10 bucks says that he only comes out as a 50 bucks bundle.

1 Like

This is confirmed by the way.
Zeddy said it in today’s video.

1 Like

The event itself is a joke. Giving out golden copies of free cards we already had that are useless. Meanwhile the whaling intensifies.

Apparently if you want to get anything useful from the event you are going to need a linked Twitch account and watch that or have it running in the background.

6 Likes

It suits the meta which is also dissapointing.
Kill from hand, kill from hand, kill from hand, plagues dont let you play, kill from hand, kill from hand, kill from hand, plagues dont let you play.

Its not about your deck. Or the board. Or your hand. Or your health. Its about opponent drawing bad or not. Wheres my card for that?

For real or are you trolling? :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Come on it’s clear what’s going on. They try to avoid having people playing f2p. It’s a scheme to make people feel pressured to buy packs.

3 Likes

They can’t be dusted. Also they are event cards. Removed from the standard game.

1 Like

Events are an opportunity to incentivize, to attract, ex-players to come back. These can be rewarding and fun. However, this event is so lame that even players still playing don’t care.

1 Like