The Demon Seed Needs an Adjustment

Not sure what the best solution here is to adjust the power of this deck, but either a substantial increase in the amount of damage required for each step of the quest, or make the quest require the player to take damage 10 times, instead of 10 damage each step like the Hunter Quest with spells. Or make the reward count the first time your hero takes damage on your turn damage your opponent.

I am wild player and I love control decks. Wild is full of Demon Seed Quest players atm as this is the easiest way to reach legend. There is no place for control decks at all in the current meta. I am considering stop playing wild until Demon Seed Quest will get nerfed or at least Tasmin cost will be more than 5 mana.

1 Like

Agreed; this deck was super imba and the mass production card exacerbated the issue a millionfold. Gotta wonder who at blizz is playing this deck :frowning:

Well since we know Team 5 does not what to nerf Demon seed my suggestion is as follows
-Spirit bomb and raise dead rework to be like blood treant where their cost is set to the damage they do to you but they cost life(not providing progress to the quest) a small nerf to Demon Seed and a thematic adjustment to the cards in question

I think Tamsin should also be reworked(quest progression possibly as well) to trigger like the spell stone where a card needs to directly damage you so Hero Power and Fatigue are no longer the option although with mass production I don’t know if this is a relevant change anymore.

That’s a great idea too. Just to the point of instant conceding bc it’s really not even worthwhile trying to fight this deck as it is now. I’m trying to get each class to 500 wins to golden them, too bad Warlock is already at 500 for me :rofl: