The current state of arena

I’ll start off by saying that I’m not someone who usually does something like this, but I’m extremely frustrated. I have been playing hearthstone since public beta, putting in countless hours. I love arena, arena is the only mode I regularly play. Just for perspective, I have something like 24,000 wins. As I’m sure you’re aware, arena has been flooded with barcode/farmed/bot accounts, and it makes the mode extremely frustrating. When I play enough to earn the gold for an arena run, then run into multiple decks that have just been rerolled until they get the perfect deck and sold to someone to play, it really sucks. I’ve rarely thought about quitting, but I seriously am now. Arena feels like an absolute waste of my time/gold, when even when I get what feels like a 1 in 10 or a 1 in a hundred draft, I just get wrecked by a handful of people that paid for 1 in 10000 decks. I just wanted to express my frustration as someone who has loved the game in the past. My hope is that something is being done to address botting/farming and allow those who have loved and enjoyed the game to continue to do so. Alright, rant over, thanks for reading through this

Trust me nobody cares … More than a few people have stated something like you did and very little in the way of responses.