The best most realistic way to fix Guff

Delete from game. It’s fixed.

I honestly think the biggest problem right now, is that you have all of these things stacked at once.

Individually;

Brann
Guff
Anub
Celestial

If it’s just ONE of those, then it’s powerful, but not busted. The moment you start combining them however, it just becomes unstoppable if it pops off. Even if you get lucky with a hand disruption getting rid of one, it’s still very possible to pull off something absurd with what remains.

1 Like

Well, yeah. That’s the whole point of a combo deck. You are vulnerable until you can pull off the combo. But when you hit the combo, you become unstoppable.

That said, it looks like we were wrong about the impact to the deck. It has actually gone down in win rate and is now near the bottom of Tier 3, sitting at 47.85% win rate. It does not need another nerf.

Only mentally disabled retards play Guff and think its fun and skillful to play.

It’s a LITERAL retard deck.

A Brain Damaged monkey could win playing Guff, by screeching, and throwing its feces on the keyboard.

I get that you hate the deck, but making objectively false and disparaging remarks does the opposite of helping your cause. No one is going to believe you have a valid point when all you’re saying is “THEY’RE ALL STUPID IDIOTS!” but phrased less politely.

No one cares about your wrong opinion.

Stop playing Guff if you don’t want to be offended.

Did you seriously necro this thread just to incorrectly accuse me of playing guff?

Oh forgotten thread lost to ages, I command you to arise to the front most pages.

And you kept it alive by replying.

Guff Player Alert he mad.

Do you really thing Blizzard care about balance?

hope it gets reverted on rotation the nerf was fine for the rest of the card time in standard but once it rotates out they can revert it