The battleground is dead

I feel more disgust than pleasure while playing the game. There is no reason to do more.

Honestly the game is fine until you hit a hard MMR and then the whole thing begins to feels rigged. There is no reason you show lose the game turn 7 or 8 yet it’s possible

Going infinite until the last turn without seeing a Bream Counter. Like literally infinite with deathrattle reborn taunt beast + 2x golden primal fins and baron near side…I literally sold more Tad’s than people have bought and sold minions and no Bream Counter until the last round were I lost of course.

The game isn’t rigged, it’s ULTRA RIGGED and disgusting.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s dead by any means, but it needs some adjustments if the devs are at all thinking long term with the game.

Beasts are too OP. Almost every hero has Beasts as their number one tribe for top finishes.

Matching is a bit skewed sometimes. it could benefit from more of a round robin way of doing things (for those who may not know, it essentially makes it so everyone plays everyone at least once). It could help with those stuck in bottom four and give a check to those in top four, which may help with the high roll state of the game outside the plague that is Beasts. You know those moments where it felt like you should have played the ghost, it’s just what you needed to have a chance and you instead faced a player who has a 5 turn win streak? Round robin has a chance to help with that kind of situation. It won’t FIX anything, but it’s better than a bottom player playing the top 3 X turns in a row.

Give everyone the Iceblock secret after they take their first 15 dmg cap hit, If you never take a damage cap hit then kudos to you, no iceblock for you at all.

Or how about the person in last place place always can find a spell that can straight up steal or destroy their opponents highest tier or largest stats minion before the combat turn begins (end of your turn aka the buying selling phase is when the theft or destruction occurs). Permanent steal/destroy. but only the last place person can ever find this spell and stops appearing when only 4 people left.