The A.I. that riggs the matches is making it umplayable

Obviously every match is decided, who will win in advance of game.
This game is more for just burning some time. Is it so few people are playing now because of bots that the A.I. is not even giving a semblance of like the games are not rigged? It is unplayable at this point, where the A.I. will literally withhold 70% of your deck if it is going to help you beat someone or at least not get destroyed in the first 5 turns. Game after game like that. Withhold withhold withhold.
They should try to make the AI work in a way so it is not so obvious the game is rigged.
Also I forfeit every druid game setup because card runner outers are not fun and it is an obvious loss when the AI puts me up against a card runner outers.
At least keep me guessing if I am going to win or not.

3 Likes

You found it.

The game makes a comparison of what you’ve spent versus your opponent. Since you spent less real money your opponent deck selection and card draw will be the cards you don’t need.

Solution: Send order of 100,000USD to blizzard and they will flag your account with the VIP flag where every game will put the analyzed easiest matchup for your deck (archtypes your deck is strong against). Dynamic draw change will ensure the best card comes out each card draw so you always have an answer or are building towards your win condition.

1 Like

Just making sure you know what you are saying.

obviously
adverb

1. in a way that is easily perceived or understood; clearly.

“she was obviously unwell”

Google was not so helpful on " card runner outer"

1 Like

he knows what he is saying…move on with your smug comments.

And yes, the algorithm that rigs the matches is cr@p…Blizzards way of enforcing deck buying, you are welcome and gl.

1 Like

do you know what he is saying and believe his statements?

I suspect he is talking about wild because he is probably talking about mill druids but I am guessing.

I have never played against bots so have little to comment on that other then some player believe they are constantly playing bots and it seems to be when their is a shortage of players at that skill level, on the other hand some people seem to believe 1/3 of there games at legend are vs bots,

His post is fulll ofconfirmation bias and maybe a touch of paranoia, we are not going to change his mind and I do not agree with him. Does he deserve a serious answer?

1 Like

Solution: Send order of 100,000USD to blizzard and they will flag your account with the VIP flag

Man, its working otherwise. Matchmaking just keeps you at a certain rank, forcing you to play more matches.
But u dont care cause ur a blizzdrone…

A.I. is not even giving a semblance

Also matchmaking working on scripts. Not AI.

Hey, it’s the usual Tuesday conspiracy thread. Is every account here the same person, or are you all here to give each other shoulder massages knowing you’ll never be good at the game.

1 Like

That’s exactly what the AI behind their games is doing.

Nobody’s talking bots here, there is an AI behind all their games now and it is applicable to every mode.

yep your deck determine enemy deck pool !!!