The Aberration Abomination

Just wanting a little feed back from the people, Anyone else feel like Aberrations are being shoved down our throats?

I don’t! But I don’t play BGs. :hugs:

Yea it’s awful, pretty much play aberrations or lose

we dont know the patch notes yet so hard to tell how much theyll change them

There were already changes. “Vicious Mindslasher” now gives +1/+2 whenever you cast a spell instead of +1/+3. However, they also buffed “Faceless Converter” to give +2/+1 instead of +1/+1 for each spell you’ve cast this game.

The first step to reduce the Midgame Health of Aberrations and basically turn them into Undead 2.0
However, it’s still not enough to keep them in check.

Also, they have the same problem as Undead or any other Token based comp. They are either underpowered, or if they can generate enough tokens with enough Attack, they easily steamroll every non token comp.
That’s why I think they should have removed a token type like Undead instead of Naga.

Complaining on an AI-run forum is pointless; you need to destroy Hearthstone’s reputation on app stores and online. If we can get the devs fired due to massive losses for Blizzard, the game will be reborn.

i havent seen the notes for today patch yet but since they used the abomination icon instead of specific minions im guesing well see more than the one you mentioned

I like them. The mechanics are quite nice. I played only Abberations since the update and I’m doing well.

I’ve seen players using the strategy to NOT go Aberrations, that’s often very viable too. Since 3 or 4 or sometimes more players go Aberration you’ve got plenty of other stuff.

Lol to whomever thinks Abberations are busted. And those stats are so low, mostly because I couldn’t play anything due to animations <.< …Like really I couldn’t play anything, getting the quillboar that gives you 6 blood gems for 2 gold and whatever doesn’t fit in your hand plays on left minion, getting it golden with dark gift of two activations instead of one, that Balinda card that says any spell that targets a minion casts twice golden and golden Roguug…And then when I pressed the activation on that quillboar with roguug on the left side, good luck playing something else, or refreshing the tavern, or even seeing the results of a fight. Cuz animations take so long that you skip your whole turn including the battle.

https://ibb.co/dw8NtWpT

Also they just nerfed them 30 minutes ago.

Which means they were busted, otherwise they wouldn’t have been nerfed that hard.

1 Like

After facing a Warrior in the basic Arena—who had a deck full of cards that comboed with those delightful little gunners that kept firing away—I’m convinced that Blizzard and Hearthstone need someone to send a serious message. In the meantime, I’m posting negative reviews and 1-star ratings using every Apple and Android account I own—and luckily, I have about ten of them… It’s better than nothing. I hope others join us in this protest; I don’t get why the rest of the world protests seriously while we just sit here accepting everything. Posting on the forum is useless—we need to take action. Just look at how good the French are at this; they’ve been at it since the French Revolution.

This profile reeks of a secondary Hsgmail1 account.

First off, the French Revolution was about actual political and societal change. This is noooooothing close to it.

Secondly

Get a life. Like seriously. This is outright sad, no joke. Letting a company live THIS rent free in your noggin is quite telling that you have a serious problem.

In the meantime, Ill do my part in reporting your alt and your main accounts spam and troll comments. Have a good day bud.

1 Like

Yeah. Also, as of right now, Hearthstone has over a million reviews. “I’ve got ten accounts! I’ll show them!” A thousand one star reviews wouldn’t even move the needle.

And I just checked. Despite Hsgmail1’s ranting and promises of app store punishment, the most recent reviews skew favorable to middle.

A giant-killer, they ain’t.

Note, the above numbers are for Android. Apple only has 155,000 reviews (still 4.1 stars) but ten accounts ranting like madmen are still not even a drop in the bucket.

And Hearthstone is an Editor’s Choice app on both stores so that 4.1 rating gets shown to more accounts in a day then Hsgmail1’s lowly ten fakes.

1 Like

Oh I am sure they will be like a drop in the bucket. I just find their crusade absurd, so much time and effort all for a CCG.

1 Like

And not even the best ccg.

1 Like

If anyone even reading the reviews ? Those negative reviews only matter if the game is promoted or not by the algorithm. Except that they are pointless in regards of anyone new that want’s to pick the game…By this time HS is not generating any new players that are impactful to their economy…People that come play a couple of games and uninstall …The player base is already setteled and the whales are milked.

Post from your real account coward.