The 2023 Masters Tour World Championship is Here!

The 2023 Masters Tour World Championship is Here!

The Masters Tour World Championship is this weekend, live on Twitch!

View Full Article

4 Likes

I probably won’t watch. The meta needs to expand more first. The handful of true meta decks makes the game boring sometimes.

2 Likes

OOPS all Paladin, Sif, and Reno!

Hope you love all the wonderful 3 flavors of ice cream.

2 Likes

Exactly. The meta of Hearthstone is not very diverse.

1 Like

The past few news articles on the Hearthstone site have not linked properly to the forum post.

Are we getting some drops from this?

The better question is are they actually going to give them out, not just promise and fail to deliver. Scamming people for view bumps created a huge pack debt they haven’t paid.

So I’m new to twitch. How do I get badlands packs by watching?

Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your Twitch (dot) tv and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:

• Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
  • Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
  • Find the Battle.net section, then follow the instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
  • When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.

Holy Light, now we have even more ad spam in the game.

Any way we can dial it back a bit? And/or make the blue posts reportable for advertising.

I get you guys are hurting for views because you’ve scammed people for years…but no need to make the game a pop up wasteland.

1 Like

I missed that they had drops in the post. I need to go and learn to read! :sob:

Don’t get your hopes up: they have scammed people for packs for years just for view bumps.

I always receive the packs. Sometimes they take a few days but they always arrive. If you don’t get them right away, be patient, but if you never get them you probably watched on YouTube instead of Twitch or your account got disconnected somehow and you didn’t notice or you didn’t refresh the stream enough or you forgot to actually claim the drops. You can verify that you’re making progress by clicking on your little avatar (upper right corner on PC, upper left on mobile) and then “drops and rewards” or “drops” and you should see that progress ticking. Check on it periodically and if it has stopped, just refresh and it’ll start back up. Also make sure you actually click the “CLAIM” button on the drop once the requirement is met.

I haven’t seen that many “OR-s” outside the Tiragarde Sound ferry system!

(rim shot) Thank you, thank you! I’m here 'til Winter Veil ends, make sure to tip your servers!

OR they just scammed people. There’s a ton of posts where people have done all the hoop jumping, and got stuck in the perpetual finger pointing between actiblizz and twtich because it’s someone else’s fault the two scummy mega corps decided to scam someone out of packs.

Funny how they got rid of the “vote and win” system that actually made sure people got their packs.

Very exitied for this enjoy the show everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure there will be worlds next year. Enjoy it while it lasts.

and dotn forget to link again if you reset twictch or battlenet paswords

the accounts get unlinked when you do

1 Like

…the post you are talking about are delays that were solved and you know it

but instead pretend to not know

1 Like

Always more to buy. Dont worry your dollars will allow the win. You never see free players in the tournaments. Do a free players only tourney blizzard! What could you lose?

they still owe people packs going back years…this company could be caught red handed doing truly heinous acts and the pro company crowd would still defend them.

Oh wait, they have and they do.

Money, which is what it’s all about. Never mind they make billions (note “b” on the front and the “S” on the end, everyone). It’s the reason they never gave us in game tournament mode, with the lame “muh can’t give it to you right” lame excuse, yet gave us the not even half baked mercstone, and bgs (which stayed in beta for how long?!) and of course release after release of clearly untested messes. The dishonestly is disgusting.

Truly despicable devs and company.