Thanks for adding super limited skins to the shop!

Thank you for putting in shop the Xyrella skin, I was taking a break from the game at that time and I missed that one, I was finally able to buy it T_T (like the last Scabb one!)
I hope you guys keep adding to the shop these super limited skins since people like me missed them and would gladly buy them, I’m personally looking forwards Sea Dryad Lunara, I hope that one get added to the shop eventually, thanks !
(its my first time checking this forum so I apologise if this isn’t the right place to give “personal feedback”, the GM that answered my ticket told me it was ok to post it where devs lurk around and this is one of these places)

5 Likes

Can we rotate into the shop the hero portraits for Faelin and Nightborne Aranna?

It’s a predatory practice used by blizzard to create FOMO and discourage players such as yourself from taking breaks.

1 Like

I kinda miss the portraits I could buy with gold. I spent a lot of my gold buying those and old card backs, and now I don’t have any more to collect, so I don’t need to spend as much money in the shop to collect all of the cards any more because I have so much excess gold.