Thank you Blizzard! A decade with HS: Parting thoughts

I hope this message finds you all well!

As I reflect on the past 10 years with Hearthstone, I am filled with gratitude for the countless hours of joy, challenge, and community engagement that the game has provided. It has truly been an epic adventure.

I’ve always appreciated the creativity and dedication that goes into developing Hearthstone. I understand the complexities of game development and the delicate balance that needs to be maintained to cater the needs of both dedicated and casual players alike.

The recent change to the Weekly Quests gave me the perfect excuse to wrap up my Hearthstone journey, and finally start tackling the huge backlog of games I amassed on other platforms over the years.

Thank you once again for a memorable decade. I wish the Hearthstone team continued success and innovation in the years to come.

1 Like

So you create an alt account to create a departing post? I find it hard to believe that one would play HS for 10 years and only write on the forums 1 time to say goodbye. I don’t buy it.

Probably a high legend player juking any dramas and genuinely leaving the game because it now sucks tavern brawls.