Thaddius Warlock

Nowadays it doesn’t even bother me anymore to see an arcane giant and a 12/12 vancleef on the 4th turn in the wild. Blizzard allows 3 mana and 3 turns to be played on the 20/20 status board. And neutral removal, of course, costs 4, has a 4/2 body and, you don’t even have time to play it. “Ok”.

But today I saw a warlock tradius on the 4th turn, with 4 mana, put a 10/10 minion on the board (Thaddius) and a fel reaver 8/8 to make me destroy my entire deck. All this in the first 4 turns. The combo is Imprisoned Horror + Sacrificial Summoner + Thadius. Then the player chooses the rest of the combo (fel reaver, howlfiend, treachey). For the first time in Hearthstone I saw a player in the first 4 turns put a 10/10 minion, another 5/5, another 8/8 and still destroy my entire deck.

Either Blizzard limits the number of plays per turn in the wild to 3 or 4 or playing in the wild will become impossible. A coin (rogue) or innervate or similar cards had the objective of bringing forward a turn. You would place a minion on turn 3 that would only enter on turn 4. But today you place a 9-cost minion on turn 3 because you reduced its cost through the different strategies that exist in the game.

You make 2 or 3 plays per turn while your opponent plays 8, 10 cards in third turn. It’s ok to play 5 o 6 cards in turn 8 because you have more mana. But on third turn? Does not make any sense.

Of course this proposal doesn’t interest some people as they live by creating videos and crushing the gameplay to get likes.

Hearthstone has lost its essence. You no longer need to make decisions (whether you control, whether you attack face, which card you decide to play - whether it’s a draw card, a minion, a weapon). All you have to do is play all the cards in the combo in the first 4 turns and the game is over.

Sincerely? Hearthstone doesn’t deserve me to spend 1 cent. Designers simply throw their cards in the game and don’t worry about balance.

1 Like