TEST : Does anyone have anything positive to say at all?

We’re well aware… I pay no mind particularly, a good chunk of my comments were made after losing to a druid.

If we’re trying to be positive here I’ll say I’m loving new naga mage, doesn’t feel busted but it feels like it can beat any other deck. And there are a lot of different ways to build it.

3 Likes

Speaking of the Morton’s Salt Girl.
I would love to have her as my avatar:)

1 Like

Does anyone have anything positive to say at all?

About the game? Sure.

First, there is definitely cause for optimism, take a look at this:

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Optimistic_Ogre .

Second, there’s something positive in the game itself, it’s a treasure in Mercenaries called ‘Positive Equilibrium’.

Something like this:
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Mercenaries/Positive_Equilibrium_1 .

And so the flood of negativity flows, of course, from the usual naysayers.

Here’s the deal with every video game: none are perfect. Moreover, all are about money. These poor mom and pop shops? If their wildest dreams came true, they’d run Walmart. “Small business” is a place holder for either a business that has failed or is failing, or whose ambitions are so low they cannot figure a way out, while expanding, which is almost always the goal.

I don’t know man. Maybe your experience playing Undertale is different from mine, but I didn’t get the feeling that Toby Fox made that game trying to maximize revenues.

Pacifist playthroughs are pretty darn wholesome btw for thread title purposes.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering the same thing too, by the way. I almost miss his angry rubbish about pro-company shills everywhere and so on sometimes. :grinning:

how positively typical of you.
many thanksss

1 Like

I categorically disagree. Your answer assumes that every business owner is a profiteer.
I know plenty of small business owners who are happy with the customer base they have, and are content working to improve the relationship they have with those people.
Not every business owner ascribes to the: “grow or die” fallacy.
There is a giant difference between making a healthy profit, and gouging people for every nickel you can get.
Corporations need to be put in their place once again.

3 Likes

Sadly, I have ever head of that game. But the team sunds reminescent of Square Enix,

One of the best gaming companies ever:)

1 Like

I see. Please forgive my generalization. Nevertheless, for some of these establishments, that’s the endgame. Again: NOT ALL.

1 Like

This is why I love you, Kills. You see all sides as well as anyone I have met.

Undertale is the best indie game of all time to my knowledge. Stop whatever you’re doing, avoid all spoilers and proceed directly to playing it. It’s not that long.

Also, how have you not heard of this game?

I think the meta is fun for low thinking playing, you could probably do other tasks while playing hearthstone and still do nearly as good as if you fully concentrated.

This makes is a good game to play in the “background”. It doesn’t necessarily speak to its depth, but its a game you can enjoy while you enjoy other things or do chores or other activities which themselves don’t require full attention.

This probably speaks to how much they dumbed the game down from what it once was, but it is what it is, and if you enjoy a “filler” game, HS is pretty good at that.

This is kind of a big dis + a complement to hearthstone. Take it how you will. The dev team has successfully made this game playable while literally not paying attention to it whatsoever.

3 Likes

Record scratch, freeze frame.

Who the what now? Undertale took over the internet for a while, a few years ago, and it was for mostly good reasons. The game is great, just avoid spoilers and any lingering fanbases.

1 Like

love hero portrait variety

2 Likes

Im a fan of the coin cards. One day after the game has given us enough there should be an achievement for like going 2nd 10,000 times and using the coin on turn one. Or even better, play like 100 games never spending the coin.

1 Like
  1. The art in this expansion is really good. I criticized the art in last fall’s x-pack (and was downvoted on Reddit, where I don’t go anymore…), but the artists and art direction have done a great job, most notably of course with the signature cards.

2. Re-rolling duplicates off the rewards track AND special event track. Great feature that shows Hearthstone has gotten much better with age, whereas old school Hearthstone just didn’t seem to care about player QoL much at all.

Just being able to click the launcher to come here to the forum instantly is also a nice feature. So is no downvotes here anymore. So … that’s just some random thoughts about the OP.

3 Likes

I’m very glad that I can reroll my duplicate into another duplicate.

I’m still waiting for the QoL change where they demerge hearthstone modes and recognize them as separate games, for client and launcher purposes.

Successfully removing the bots and fixing their servers would also be great for their game.

2 Likes

i love hearthstone and i have almost no issues with it

1 Like