Temporary splish splash ban

No. You should admit you were wrong because you were wrong.

I would highly encourage you to not respond. They have done this in another thread and that thread ended up getting deleted due to all the crazy stuff they were saying.

Just a heads up.

This is what they are known for. They drink a little too much and then start saying really dark things.

5 Likes

What crazy things was I saying? And why would them responding matter at all? Are you saying they will get deleted?

Thatā€™s fine. You want to be ignorant and keep others ignorant. Iā€™m not going to argue with you, when Iā€™m actually trying to make the world better.

Itā€™s fine. They were never going to admit they were wrong anyhow. But your desire to prevent themā€¦howā€¦gross. To try and stop others from conversing, you must be garbage. But I already knew that.

I canā€™t wrap my head around how stupid you must be. Your actions are illogical. You say not to converse with me, because SOMETIMES my posts get deletedā€¦ Okay? Do you just not want people to talk to me? How awful are you?

Well, I know youā€™re awful, because you act like this. Whatever. If I die without helping others, that is only the fault of humanity, other humans, like you. And I donā€™t mean that as if all humans are bad. I mean you are.

Itā€™s fine, though. I accept the world isnā€™t ready to be better. It may never be. I wish I could see when it was, but I know itā€™s impossible in my life time because of people who refuse to admit when they are wrong. They wouldnā€™t exist in a real just world.

I really want the world to be better, and youā€™re just a jerk, stifling conversation. You have activaley made the world worse.

Yes, you have, because you tried to stop me from having a harmless conversation with someone. You stifled changed because YOU thought it was right.

You are evil.

this is pretty clearly a bid for attention considering they just made a thread where they are self-aggrandizing themselves.

block and move on imo

3 Likes

Getting back on topic everything about the druid deck is a problemā€¦ from yogg to zillax to marin to doomkin to the mana cheat from the defensive taunt to wild growth to the whelp.

Druid really highlights a lot of what is wrong with the game from a bunch of high powered neutrals to mana cheat (in the form of both explicit cheating with marin to stealing with doomkin to ramping with whelp/wild growth)

It should really serve as a case study on what not to do in the future but I imagine it will be a case study on what theyā€™ll repeat in the future.

I think the main problem of the design team is that, they just canā€™t think over things before planā€¦ stealing 1-2 mana crystal from the enemy is a thingā€¦ but stealing alot of mana crystals and keep the enemy at low manaā€¦ is anotherā€¦ fail of the design teamā€¦ againā€¦ NO NEED to create such cards and there will be NO SUCH PROBLEMSā€¦ like I already said a lot of timesā€¦ need to make an end to power creep thingsā€¦ Doomkin would not be so problematicā€¦ IF the enemy could use only 2 total of itā€¦ but noā€¦ this game is full of recycling things and these are making such cards impossible to put into the gameā€¦ We all can see the consequencesā€¦ bad bad bad designā€¦ againā€¦ Not to mention their basic abilities to get extra mana crystals too easyā€¦ for such mechanics canā€™t add a card like Doomkinā€¦

Just Unnerf Zilliax.

You was wrong - Druids are dead.

Or he can do nothing at all. Solish splash was the right target to ban. Because if you nerf marin it will take another super good late game card to be printed and we will end up in the same spot complaing about druid. Nerf splish splash and problem is solved.

it shows how dumb this team is truly is.

Iā€™ve seen them use the ā€œgain 3 mana crystals or summon ā€¦ā€ instead, successfully

But yeah, splish splash was just too strong

As you said before (I think it was you), even the early doomkin is enabled by splish splash most of the time

1 Like

Probably somewhere in this mess.

The deck definitely had too much ramp. Itā€™s kind of funny that after blizz rotated nourish and wild growth out, we ended up with the druid deck running the most ramp cards.

It didnā€™t really matter which one blizz killed. Doomkins are way less strong on turns 6+ than they are on turn 3 or 4. Still annoying as hell, and the play experience of a doomkin for the opponent is far worse than splish splash, but itā€™s really not much different than when druid had nourish to ramp 2. At least doomkin doesnā€™t start drawing 3 cards when you both have 10 Mana.

The earlier you get extra Mana, the more the entire deck can spiral out of control.

1 Like

Like whne they said card generation was a weakness of shaman when they had: hagatha, kragwa, , haunting visions, Lackeys and what not

3 Likes

Whelp, all I can say is the whelp ban is doing very little, at least for me. This deck is insanely good without the whelp. Also, in true blizzard style, they ban the whelp in standard but not the generation of the whelp, so Iā€™m generating whelps maybe in every 4 games. LOL.

Although my build is a homebrew variant that never relied on cheesing wins via the perfect early dragon curve. Iā€™m much more about curving into doomkins and surviving long enough to just overwhelm, and at that this deck is just as good with or without the whelps.

Whelps are a favorite of VS and Zach0 'cause that guy only likes hard tempo cards and thinks everything else is garbage. And of course blizzard listens to him.

Lol. What a clusterfun. Just wait until all the Zach0 fanboys read him saying that nerf actually didnā€™t do much and have them all jump right back on the wagon.

What are you talking about it basically killed the deck.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not surprising at all that we havenā€™t seen many (if any druids) since the ban. As I said in another post, Splish Splash was a pure enabler, just as Wild Growth has been. At least this shows Blizzard just how powerful this one little dragon was that it essentially was a lynchpin in the deck. Now if they want to ramp they have to use 3 mana and get wild growth from Malfurionā€™s Gift. I really do think itā€™s time that Blizzard re-thinks the whole Druid Ramp mechanic, as all it does is make for some really unbalanced gameplay later in a rotation cycle.

Yeah, the deck curves out naturally very well too.

If you ever get a double nest matron + chia drakes on 4, itā€™s just as crippling as when it happened on 3.

Whelps made the deck faster, which definitely helped the win rate, but I never found them necessary for the deck to do what it wanted to do.

2 Likes

In my experience my win rate with the deck is almost entirely dependent on what the wand rolls.

1 Like