Team 5 - Where did you get these ideas from?

Seriously trying to understand how your team come up with these ideas that are generally not received well.

I type in Google about these anomalies and I’m finding so many threads just saying they suck, they destroy constructed decks and they give people wins they don’t deserve and people are actively just conceding before bothering to even play.

Can you get this crap out of standard and go and put it in some god awful game mode we don’t have to play?

I’ve just come back to Hearthstone after a break and I was finding it really fun, this week has been spent playing one game and then remembering this anomaly stuff screws me over 1 in 4 games.

Get this out of standard play and let us have our game back :frowning: please don’t do this again, as a returning player it’s just put me off playing until it’s gone.

2 Likes

The problem is you returned to Hearthstone when it is actively getting worse, it’s not going to get better for you bro my advise do what I’ve done & just enjoy the old memories this game is dead & buried at this point bro

1 Like

This is what I’ve done for every Blizz game

Can it still be called team 5? i wonder how many is still there from old team 5.

designing new fun ideas is hard. but the main issue I have is that they make the cards far in advance, where you cannot predict what breaks the game,

I’d rather see them design art in advance.

But take an extra 6 months between each pack to make sure they don’t release some dumb. but that’s not how to make money so

Seems like they are killing the game with every new idea… Who needs these random spell casting craps for example… more randomity for the the algorithm to manipulate the game… worst idea ever… The game just become more and more unbalanced and unfair…

1 Like

Can Team 5 just hire me? I’m pretty sure I can make the same stupid decisions they make for like half the cost. No programming experience either, so I’ll fit right in.

1 Like

Don’t hire this guy. I don’t want nfts in hs.

What do you think signatures are: pretty much a digital version.