Tavern pass refund

I bought the tavern pass based on the old system, no one said it was going to change before I bought it. I would like a full refund because the product I purchased is no longer what was advertised.

6 Likes

The tavern pass didn’t change. Nice try though.

Everything about the tavern pass is exactly the same as is listed in the expansion release info.

You still get the same rewards on the track, for the same amount of xp. The only thing that has changed with regards to rewards is the weeklies.
and just like before, if you don’t complete them you don’t get the xp from the weeklies which is separate from the pass.

2 Likes

Why you trying to get a refund from the forum?
Exactly how are your fellow players gonna do anything?
Not even posted in technical support.

Use the customer support system if you really mean this.
Though I am guessing you already tried and got rejected because it is exactly how it is advertised.

It’s not like they even qualify for a refurnd. It’s clealry stated in the TOS which they should read prior to deciding to buy something from blizzard. 99% of the time, it’s not refundable.

I daresay 98% of the entire human population doesn’t read a TOS. You mean to tell me you read the entire TOS for EVERYTHING you buy that has one? GTFO with that nonsense.

1 Like

Just the section on refunds… yes :slight_smile: And the purcahse TOS for blizzard not that long if I recall.