Tank Bots for xp

It’s amazing how may people don’t understand why and how a vpn is basically a required layer of intarweb securities.

I dont use a VPN, but I have no reason to either.
What you say is fact tho.

1 Like

I have children. I don’t want anyone to know where we live unless I personally invite them over.

It’s nearly impossible to be anonymous without VPN.

1 Like

I do not understand you at all. Does that mean if I use bot in HS or any other game while being on a pub/library/friends/work network all other people logging to HS face a chance of being banned because they have been connected to a game within a same network I have been?

It means that your actions CAN be traced.
Your comments, along with your unawareness, is not gonna save ya.
All we need is for Blizz to actually enforce their EULA, so you (and others blatantly breaking the EULA) dont get both an unfair advantage against those not using it, while also ruining the game PLAY experience for others.

1 Like

I had no idea using nothing but hero power gives me an advantage. What deck are you playing? Care to show me a replays so I can give you a tips how to beat these decks?

But talking about unfair advantage - I really doubt they are up to banning top streamers for breaking the EULA thanks to 3rd party software, promoting it and even showing it on live streams… influencing and facilating the gameplaygranting you advantage over other players not using such methods

If they decide to cause that massive ban wave, I am ready to offer all my accounts (even those innactive ones) to be banned too.

Does the experience you gain give you an advantage?
Answer honestly.

I already know the answer, its a big YES! If it didnt you wouldnt be using it.

1 Like

I think both players gets the same experience so no idea what advantage is there.

But ok:

Is preorder considered as breaking the EULA? Does it give you an advantage?

Does tavern pass fall to a same category because it gives you EXP boost over other players without it?

Answer honestly.

I thought people were claiming its not a P2W game so how does me making more gold giving me an advantage I wonder…

On player actually, I dont know, PLAYING THE GAME!

If you are automating game play while at work, or sleeping, you have an advantage over those not using it.

You are literally breaking the rules, and trying to defend it with piss poor excuses.
Read the EULA.
You are a cheater using the ONLY definition that matters - Blizzards!

Nah. I was just refering to you claiming I have an advantage by gaining more gold while HS isnt p2w so my gold doesnt matter.

But as I have said - once all the people including top BGs streamers gets banned for being “cheaters using the only definition that matters - Blizzards!” I swear to gods I am going to report myself on all accounts I own and ask for immediate ban.

If they wont get banned for breaking the EULA, I do not see a reason why I should feel bad.

Are you really that dense to NOT see how having more gold is an advantage?

Cheaters deserve bans. Its cheating according to the EULA.
You have openly admitted to CHEATING in the worst possible place.
You deserve a ban.
Nothing you will say changes that.
Read the EULA.

Does the streamers deserve a ban too?

Answer honestly

Yes, if they are using this method.
Show me the streamers using an auto-clicker, while streaming.
You have confessed your guilt already.
Has a streamer done the same?

1 Like

Does they deserve ban for openly admitting, using and streaming method in BGs (firewall exploit) that according to EULA influencing and facilating the gameplaygranting you advantage over other players not using such methods … ?

If you say yes - I agree I deserve ban for breaking EULA as them…
If you answer no - I disagree I deserve a ban because all should be treated equally for (non)breaking the rules.

Dude, READ THE EULA.

What you are doing is explicitly forbidden, automating game play.
Nothing the streamers are doing violates that condition.

You are absolutely breaking the EULA by using an auto-clicker.
Period.
(and, yes, I am against the firewall exploit as well FWIW. I have said it many times!)

Read my replies there.

In that case you are right and I should stop doing it. Once firewall exploit stops.

And I deserve to be banned once people breaking EULA using firewall exploit would
be banned.

At least we agree that all cheaters should be banned.

1 Like

so? it’s still a terribly bad deck

In my opinion, yes they should.

I am not saying “disconnect into full turn” should be bannable, but consciously using the exploit should be.

This doesn’t mean “using an autoclicker is fine”, but for me it is more acceptable than the first “crime”

1 Like

Nah. Both these cases are against EULA. There should be no “acceptable crime”. If you break the rules, you should get ban. Be it autoclicker spamming hero power with 0% winrate, bot that inject the code or exploit that increase your time.

1 Like