Tainted Remnant (miniset mage)

Why did the game designer create this crap?? What deck will this run on?? I faced a warlock today, where he summoned two minions easily, needing just 7 mana to summon TWO 11/11 (Thaddius), in standard mode. SEVEN RANDOM DAMAGE IS NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING!!

Could anyone out there with a better vision than mine tell me which deck this card will run in???

Mini-Set cards are all filler except 1-3 cards that will actually change the meta.

The card that you described just happens to be one of the filler ones.

1 Like

whats wrong with it ? if it works the samas it enables a combo to destroy several minions on opponent board
thx to this card ill probably start running holotechinician more

maybe in a deck with remnant , gladiator and archivist as my only elementals

and if your opponent doesnt have a board it can deal a lot of damage to face if played on turn 3 thx to archivist
elemental mage stiil needs more support but no idea why are you raging so much about this card

Weak card designer is sad! Your combo is almost impossible to happen and even if you have these cards in your hand, you need 8 mana to make it happen and not to mention that it can only hit your opponent’s face! So it really is rubbish card!

I’m already testing other tcg, here it’s really bad! I think any TCG player really likes cards with impactful effects and in Hearthstone, in addition to being poorly made, they are weak!

we do need more elementals thats true but this card doesnt look that bad and some mages been running flame geyser right ?

Why is it so unfair to face a hunter as a wizard?? Most mage spells are of the discover type… most hunter spells are focused on damage or generating minions for damage, not to mention that he has a 6/2 weapon and the strongest heroic power! His Titan gives a 5/3 weapon. These Titans are too weak, there are many ways to kill these minions, a game designer’s fault, these Titans would like to gain temporary immunity for the time left to activate all their abilities. The mage’s Titan is the worst of them, it doesn’t last a turn and doesn’t do anything!

WHY DOESN’T THE MAGE RECEIVE DAMAGE SPELLS TO THE FACE LIKE THE HUNTER?

The hunter has very strong weapons, very strong minions, the strongest heroic power in the game belongs to the hunter and the hunter’s spells do more damage than the mage’s.

THE HUNTER IS SO BROKEN THAT HE GOT SPELL TO RESUSCITE MINIONS OF 5 MANA OR GREATER! THE MAGE ONLY GETS SPELLS FROM DISCOVERY OR BY DOING SOMETHING WITH BUILT-IN RNG.

I’m frustrated… hunter is the true mage in the game! And he can even use weapons!

hmm i think rainbow mage players would want to know what are you talking about(i dont have sif but ive seen the damage to face the deck can do)

I don’t want to humiliate you, but you don’t have the cards, you don’t play the class and you still think you’re a grandmaster, saying such nonsense? I have everything mage and and I’m losing to the hunter and priest. It’s totally unfair! It’s unfair because the priest summons his titan, about 4 times during the game, I keep destroying it and he keeps summoning it! The mage only summons his TITAN once and it only lasts one turn. The priest can still generate copies of his TITAN! Very fair game!!

Searching hearthpwn, I find the deck named: Rainbow Sif Mage. Who is the author?? “Christian Hearthstone” has a YouTube channel and he only plays against the bronze rank. The guys who are in bronze, they are FP2, they don’t spend money on the game! Using this deck on bronze works, I want to see it work on higher ranks?!

This forum should differentiate users by rank, I bet you are bronze rank or below! I’ll ignore bronze’s comment! It doesn’t matter if you post a lot but your real performance is bronze rank!!

all that rant and you didnt bother to check if mage has face damage spells or not thats why you just complained about mage not having them

You don’t play the game and just make noob comments in general! I see your nickname in the post and I already ignore your comments! Do me a favor, don’t comment on my posts! Please!!

Hey forum system, it’s not long before I uninstall this game permanently, I’m hoping to catch the dust from the jailer that you haven’t noticed so far due to poor management of this game, as it will soon be nerfed and craft a legendary mage, play a little and say goodbye to all of you!! I’m hoping it breaks as quickly as possible, because I’ll never get back the money I spent here.

Boreas, do me a favor, don’t comment on my posts! Please!!