Sword of a thousand truths

OK haha, now we’ve seen your gimmick card based on a 15 year old joke. Yes you like South Park and that’s cool, I think that’s been established, so can you please just take this ridiculous (cheat) card out of the game now? It’s wasting peoples time and is just annoying.

Thank you.

Quests in general are just annoying, but otherwise…fun game!! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Why don’t you try it yourself? Priest excels at getting the 7 pigs resurrected in Wild, Hunter does that job somewhat, I am trying to figure out a viable way to do it with Druid but I get overrun by 5th turn. Maybe Paladin?

And yeah, questlines are absurd, let’s wait till Tuesday when the patch rolls out.

1 Like

Pig priest seems pretty good when they get the correct opening hand. If the opponent doesn’t have devolving missiles and are not hyper agro and or a fast combo deck with no board minions, then the deck is pretty good. Often quest warrior can get enough taunts to get the lethal even if the priest gets the sword out by turn 5.

I manage to pull it off in standard as dh lol

1 Like

It’s like any other deck. When it is your turn to win you get perfect cards on curve. When it isn’t your boars will be buried on the bottom of the deck along with the cards to draw them.

3 Likes

Try rogue: it can draw a lot, you can tutor boars (with the legendary card, or with the “draw 2 minions”) and it has stall cards (cloak of shadow).
In wild it has even more tools: valeera, vanish, evasion and elven mistrel.

It’s not a succesful meta deck, but it’s ok in casual.
In standard, with 3x bonus star at bronze 10, it works too

Haha, guys, Do you realize we are theorycrafting a boar sword deck in a boar sword hate thread?

This is hilarious.

Nice input though, I had forgotten about Rogue’s copy/bouncing abilities, I imagine that a Caverns Below deck would be insane, the thing is to tutor the boar into your hand early.

4 Likes

Not sure what OP is on about. This is the best deck archetype made from the Stormwind expansion. Mad respect to my fellow casuals at Silver 9 using Boars.

1 Like

it’s a successful meta deck but not current meta.
in theory you can do it turn 4 as hunter.

but the current meta make it impossible to pull off due to it’s criteria of needing minion on enemy board.

and mage doesn’t put minion in their deck.
when they play minion, it’s probably far to late.

As a priest I use breath of the infinite or penance to kill them myself. Lots of ways to Rez them back too. The problem is staying alive until all of those things happen.

Ban this op card from wild too or bring back seedlock

2 Likes

I actually figured out a decent standard deck, utilizing taunts and healing. Half the deck is taunt/heals/tech, the other half is pig and duplicate cards. It’s got an astounding… 21% winrate. Just depends if you start the game game with the right cards.

I’m on about the exact thing I’m expressing in my comment. It’s pretty clear and straight forward. Those type of cards are just dumb. I wouldn’t complain, if it didn’t also remove all (but 1) of your mana. In a game that depends pretty heavily on luck, there should not be instant win cards. It’s idiotic and super annoying. Using that card at this point, is just a pathetic baby dumb win. It’s a cheat.

3 Likes

Blizzard: Working as expected.

1 Like

I hope this gets bumped up. I can understand the Sword of a Thousand Truths challenge BUT destroying your mana and cant make a comeback off it, is ridiculous!

1 Like