Sword of a thousand truths

You want people to pay for your game yet you have this garbage in it?

Honestly, fire your development staff. You need fresh blood.

12 Likes

My regret is that I only have one upvote to give.

4 Likes

100% agreed.

These idiots have 2 things in mind:

1. money
  2. pleasing their elite players and streamers.

they don’t give a rats butt about anyone else or to make their game fun or a chance for everyone to win.

Plus the developer are damn cowards for not coming to the message boards.

3 Likes

meme decks like this one also make players spend money on somethng for fun

not all players seek to be competitive

2 Likes

I enjoy the hell out of my Boar deck, didnt spend anything to make it. All 15 cards I use for it weren’t bought so far as I know of. Pretty sure I unlocked them all natually. Plus the Boars were freebie gifts anyways I believe.

But yes, whole heartedly not everyone is seeking to be competitive, it is possible some people play this to have a good time instead. lol

There was a reddit thread about boar druid couple of days ago.

I’m guessing OP encountered one and had no idea what was being played until the boars came down.

Just another priest degen deck, not much we can do about it unfortunately.

Complaining about a meme deck when you can count the number of times you encounter it on ladder in the course of a month on one hand.

Who hurt you so badly as a child that you now go REEEE on the internet anytime you see someone having fun with a children’s card game instead of grinding it like a tryhard sweat gamer. Maybe you are the tryhard sweat gamer, and you’re just jealous that someone beat your boring highly tuned meta deck and interrupted your grind by having fun and stunting on you with a meme deck.

Stay salty my friends. Topkek.

i am totally agree. the worst developers since hearthstone existed. its all about combo

1 Like

I enjoy meme decks. Most sword decks I’ve seen don’t pull it off either.

How are you still playing this game. Every single thread that I have seen you create in the last couple of weeks have been extremely negative. Like if you hate this game so much, why are you playing it?

2 Likes

Boarlock is also a funny deck with Glinda Crowskin.

Returning player here… Worst experience ever playing against a priest with this sword on turn 4. This game is pretty much broken at this point.

1 Like