Suggestions on how to monetize HS better

NOTE: this thread has no purpose of trolling and/or flamebaiting, it is for suggestion only

1. Quest upgrades
    This is a good way of attracting players into playing the game and earning stuff over periods of time, they can invest and actually earn Gold and Dust F2P. This way players can participate in the game often. For example $19.99 or 2800 Gold to add an additional:
    -50 Gold
    -50 Dust
    -1 random rare
    -Arena entry replacing the Quest
    to every Quest.
  2. Exclusive boards and custom emote quotes
    Many players who care about apperances really can decide what they want to have on their side, for example the toe keyboard is really fun and if players can buy it to have it forever it would be awsome, I also want a volcano on my side of the board. And players can also pay to add what they want to say into the emote quotes, with a scanner for inaporpriate words of course. I wanted to have my own words on my emotes. They don’t even need to include sound, although robot voice would be great.
  3. Dust for sale
    This is the most important unique advantage HS has than other digital CCG like LoR. Because the dust is flexible and can be bought into anything, Legendary cards, bulk commons, whatever you want instead of a bunch of wildcards assgined to you, this way players can really decide what they want and if they need 400 extra Dust to prepare for the next expansion, they can do it. And it doesn’t need to be limited since many streamers have 50K+ Dust from bulk disenchants.
    You can reply your ideas down below!

I’d actually spend money on the game if #3 existed. I want to be able to craft a deck without destroying others.

this place was so nice while you and healbot were banned. you come back and start right into the same things that got you banned.

1 Like

They want to buy dust outright. Not buy packs and have to dust the cards

2 Likes

Could you please stay on topic?

Can you both just make out already in your basement, you’re both acting like 2 insecure kids who have feelings for each other but can only express it through arguements.

Get off the thread already.

1 Like

Exactly. Buying packs gets me tons of stuff I don’t care about long before I’m anywhere near getting the one card I’m actually after.

Healbot is banned for a full month.

how do you know ? no idea anyone could find out about how long people get banned

1. Some kind of an Arena package would be helpful for those players. I don’t think reprogramming the Quests, with all the potential bugs that could cause, is the way to do it.

2. So what happens when 2 players with different purchased boards play against each other? Someone is not going to be happy. They already sell Heroes with a full set of emotes, and it’s my understanding they don’t sell that well. Furthermore the other player can always squelch them so half the fun isn’t guaranteed.

3. I guess. I don’t see them doing this after the full duplicates protection, since if the dust sells for a competitive price there’s no reason to ever buy packs since you get all commons and rares in 60 packs, and it’s easy to get more than 6k gold each expansion. Or if it doesn’t sell for a competitive price nobody ever buys any because you get it from packs.

Healbot told me.

We’re in game friends.

1 Like

If it sells for an equivalent price people who want lots of cards will buy packs. These are the people who like to find new decks.

People who want specific deck additions will buy dust. These are the people who don’t have the time or desire to start from scratch and want to tinker with known archetypes.

The first group enables the latter. Win-win.

The equivalent means 4K dust for $49.99.

Would you buy it?

Yeah, if I have most of the cards and wants to save some for the next expansion. But isn’t 1 pack = 40 Dust? 40 times 100 is 100 packs, $49.99 would be an excellent offer for me.

he has multiple accts. he was posting as hardway yesterday. make better friends.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you he even share his YT videos on multiple accts he is really dangerous IMO. I didn’t even know what he commented on some videos with his YT account until I started watching foreign videos about Asians.

1 Like

how does someone squelching an opponent which the opponent has no way of telling he is squelched take any fun away from an opponent from spamming emotes?

Yeah, I would really want the Sorry emotes back and with some emphasis on emotes like “You are surely not prepared for my spells” and custom additions to quotes, I don’t mind spending a couple of bucks for it.

1 Like

I think I would too. Either sell dust or allow us to choose the class bought packs will discover. I used to buy packs and there is nothing more demoralizing than getting a legendary for a class you never play. My nightmares come from the rogue class. I absolutely hate this class. :slight_smile:

Just make wild-only packs cost half the gold. They’re playable only in one half of the game.