Suggestions for the remaining legendary skins

Demonhunter, Druid, Paladin, Mage and Shaman don’t have a legendary skin yet. Who would you like to see as a legendary skin for these classes?

I haven’t bought any of the skins so far but if they would make Morgl the Oracle the legendary skin for the shaman then I would buy it instantly. That would actually be pretty cool.

1 Like

i feel like morgl could actually look good as a legendary skin tbh

1 Like

They tend to go for ones that haven’t been done yet, for better or worse.

While blingtron was a terrible choice, rafaam at least made sense.

The dh murloc would be fun. It’s at least a departure from “angry elf variant.”

There’s some draenei shaman that would be a nice change for the class.

It seems odd that there hasn’t been an Archmage Antonidas hero skin, when there’s been even random mage out there, and a few made up ones.

For pally, pre crispy Bolvar seems to be an obvious choice. You could do another Uther, but that leads to the next section:

Round 2: Once every hero has one, to periodically (i.e. often enough to keep it fresh, but not so often to make it a cash grab) do a second round so people who didn’t like the first round pick might get a better choice for their class. Maybe do a vote amongst the playerbase (make sure it’s a better system than the wow bike vote system) for the choice.

2 Likes

Possibly a new priest skin too, current one is so bad it makes some of the worst normal skins look decent…

1 Like

For Demon Hunter, my vote would be Kayn Sunfury! We need a good Blood Elf Demon Hunter option.

2 Likes