Suggestion: PLZ adjust 「Seabreeze Chalice」

After using 「Seabreeze Chalice」, subsequent drinks are actually treated as different cards? Isn’t this too easy to accomplish for wild mode quests 「Open the Waygate」?
In the past, spell cards could only be used against minions, or they could only be used against heroes. But, 「Seabreeze Chalice」, it damages among 「all enemies」. This is so unfair!
Paired with 「 Sorcerer’s Apprentice」, 「 Go with the Flow」 & 「 Buy One, Get One Freeze」, 「Seabreeze Chalice」 can easily complete combos. Did you know that?

1 Like

dont worry they nerfed it no more infinite loop

2 Likes

They ain’t done nothing about “health” drink giving spectral cutlass durability for each use though

1 Like

read the card text…it explains why is happening

1 Like

I don’t think anyone cares about wild mode tbh

1 Like

Fair enough. Mage still has all her tools to get time warp done early af even without 2 extra copies of scatter damage. she just doesn’t have much to abuse it with anymore- is what I would have said had I not died to just Li’na and the timewarp in question earlier today. Not even sure if I’m allowed to get mad, someone finally made li’na look useful

1 Like

when i look at other cards in their deck, i am not seeing (or understanding) what creates 12 seabreeze chalices?

1 Like