Suggestion for Battlegrounds

It’s my favorite mode, I’m not fond of buddies, or quests, just plain battlegrounds where you have to tickle your brain to make it to top 4, love it. Even with buddies and quests (I know they come and go, which makes it ‘ok’) , I enjoy playing.
That said, the only thing that really irritates me, is when friends join the lobby and as a solo player you basically have no chance. Can blizzard please make it so that solo players and ‘group’ players are not matched together. I know ppl will say 'yeah but they wont do that because the the queus might be too long etc… well you can fix this by sticking blizbots inthere so ‘friends’ still have a full battleground. Same for solo’s, just fill the blank spots with bots.
(they do that in standard and wild so I think it shouldn’t be a problem to do that with battlegrounds as well)

It’s really frustrating when you do your utter best but the next opponent is a friend of the previous one and they seem to know what your board looks like, they’re prepared and there’s nothing you can do. Its cheating on a legal level as Blizzard allows it.

1 Like

I finally tried some games with a friend. Lost them all lol. I’m so slow I told him to stop messaging me I can’t type and I wanna win lol.

First friend was 1k above me … I added the opponents and they were all 1-1.3k above me. Eek. I don’t use a tracker I wouldn’t be very useful to anyone :joy:

Would guess this trading info thing would disrupt high ranks and not me… had a good run this week… no idea why, I can’t tell if I’m playing better or it’s just the rng … bah.

Decktracker sucks too :wink:

How would a friend help you?

Do you have any proof?

It would be difficult to lose games to one guy while still winning against others, I am unsure if you think their is some other way a friend could help you. Perhaps reporting he is running a big minion with divine shield in slot 1?