Suggestion: Choose your replacement quest

Good day!

Just a little QoL suggestion I would find most satisfying.

When we delete a daily or weekly quest, what if two quests to choose from popped up, giving you a selection that fits your play style?

I often find myself deleting the ‘win 5 games’ quest, as well as the ‘Win 5 games of Battlegrounds,’ etc. quest, so if I’m deleting like today the win 5 ranked and then ‘Win 5 Battlegrounds…’ comes up, I’m locked out for the day and therefore cannot progress on a new weekly quest.

This is my choice I understand, but having an option of even just two quests to choose from would be much appreciated.

3 Likes

Whoa! Giving players options for things they actually want?

Just where do you think you are?!

2 Likes

The irony of a good suggestion argument for more Discovery in the game, amidst all the threads complaining it has too much lol.

3 Likes

Good thing this wouldn’t be IN the game.

Just a refresher for those who didn’t read the op.

Someone doesnt understand that you dont load the game first before you can interact with things like quests and if you wish to dismiss any or not. Or did I miss the part where that wasnt inside the loaded game. Someone doesnt understand how software works.

Open Hearthstone.exe
Navigate to Journal
Select Quest you wish to dismiss and can discover another

Yeah, totally not IN the game. :roll_eyes:

Clearly, you don’t.

In game, generally being understood here as being during a game.

You know, like

Nice try at moving the goal posts.

Um, moving the goalpost would be changing what “in the game” means. You are confusing “in the game” with “in a match.” Its a terribly difficult concept but Hearthstone is a game with many modes of play, but if at the main menu, an outside observer asks “what are you playing?” you wouldnt reply, “Im not in a game.” You might correctly reply “Hearthstone, but right now I’m not in a match.”

Goalpost, restored to original position from your moving of it.

I would like to see that.

It would not hurt to have each quest that gives you 900 give 1000. And the ones that give 1000 give 1250 :slight_smile:

1 Like