Stupid infinite astalor

Why you destroying the game. Its just toxic and unfun. I payd for every expansion and you dont care about game, stupid combos. You do not listen your customers and thing I will buy next miniset or expansion? Sorry, but im flustrated and disappointed from this game and its not just me.

2 Likes

Said it before, they need to rotate out brann. W/o him, the game would be better.

Brann wil be forever in wild and its not about Brann but about Astalor, its broken card. This game is stupid and unplayable

Oh, yeah. I thought you meant Standard. But other than brann, how is it infinite? Have you tried hand disruption? Like Theotar or Mutanus?

Standard also, bbroken infinite damage to face and crazy rng + Op druid

What deck are you running? I haven’t really encountered druids that were too difficult w the decks I use. It’s usually mage that gets me.

I playing just wild now, becouse standard is broken.

I agree, the fact that the third astalar is a battlecry is a serious problem
Brann can duplicated it
Bolner can duplacate it
That shaman parrot can duplicate it
Shudderwock can duplicate it.

They should the battlecry by “at the end of this turn, deal 7 (or 8) damage, manathirst (10) deal 14 (or 16) instead”.
You could still brewmaster it back, or shadow stepping it, but it would still be way better.

• the double damage is spread across two turns
  • If it’s bounced, you don’t have a 8/8 to deal with on the board
  • you have a turn to heal or put stats on the board to counter it
  • the opponent has to pay 8 mana again to get the trigger.

As for shadow step, i think they should nerf the mana reduction part.

these things demonstrate the total incompetence of the programmers, I’m talking about the architects not so much the designers or anything else, here on hearthstone some bad people work

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I mean.