Stuck in reconnected screen (server EU)

Hello!

I tried to play the new mercenaries bounty and my game crashed. Now when I log in the game tries to reconnect to the bounty but it doesn’t leave the reconnect screen. If i quite the game and try to log in again it just tries to reconnect again.

I hope this can be fixed!

14 Likes

Same for me. Hard locked out. Client stuck trying to reconnect.

4 Likes

same here as well… client locked now, no way to play any mode

3 Likes

Same for me. Hard locked out. Client stuck trying to reconnect.
(Server europe.)

5 Likes

Same here, Europe as well, can’t play the game at all now, similar thing happen on Americas server.

3 Likes

Same, i noticed the Gigafin bounty trough the path to the boss, wasn’t shown with the portrait and for me it all started from there:
entered in fight map, but i didn’t see cards and the button of the turns on the side was on “waiting”
tried to exit and entered again, is blocked since than to “resuming the last game”
Bug indeed, hope can help.

6 Likes

Same here… Stuck without being able to play anything else now since it only tries to reload the bugged mercenary bounty game.

3 Likes

Absolutely the same. +1

Still waiting, more than 30 mins now…

3 Likes

Same. I hope a quick fixed bug ^^

3 Likes

+1 Same here.
tried to reinstall the game…but still the same bug…i can’t play at all …

2 Likes

Same here. Was trying to complete the new bounty.

3 Likes

NA Stuck too…!!!
If this was the old Mercs the Auto-retire the run if you don’t log in more than 30 mins would save the day. Don’t know why Blizz Stealth nerf this feature.

3 Likes

Also happened to me. When I was loading into the Giantfin encounter right before boss, they didn’t load in. I tried to restart and now am stuck reconnecting

4 Likes

Same Issues. totally Stuck in loading screen. annoying as hell.
Also blocks out every other menu interactions

4 Likes

Same issue, whole game blocked, waiting 30+ minutes as advised does NOT stop the battle.

3 Likes

Same issues. when I log in the game tries to reconnect to the bounty but it doesn’t leave the reconnect screen.

Cant play the game at all.

US server

3 Likes

one more to the bunch! exactly the same happened to me, got to the second fight and it just loaded an empty board, closed and reopened and…“You were reconnected to your last game. Resuming…” its been more than 2 hours, a repair attempt and a complete re installation and nothing has changed, still stuck an resuming…

2 Likes

Same. US Server.

Before disconnected, I was in a new PvE merc battle in the new dark shore normal mode. There was only an empty board, no cards, no enemy, nothing is responsive. I rebooted the game and ended up here with everyone else.

4 Likes

Me the same EU server

3 Likes

Thats exactly how i got lock out

3 Likes