Stuck at Tavern Doors, Android

I play Hearthstone on my Android phone. I haven’t ever really had problems with it. I recently offloaded the app to clear storage space. When I reinstalled Hearthstone, it installs, loads materials, but then when I select the account to log in with, it gets stuck at the tavern doors. So to clarify the steps, I can hit ‘get started’ then respond to the prompt asking for phone permissions, and then when it prompts for ‘do you want to use your Google login’ I hit yes, then it sticks. I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling the app, restarting my phone, clearing data cache, all multiple times.

Same here android stuck at doors

Happening on ipad pro as well…stuck at doors.

pc is having it to. Sent cs a tweet. Think they have messed up their servers because of a warcraft patch…

Same here, it’s really really really slow.

Same… PC, Laptop, and droid.

Day 3 still stuck on doors. Android

Same here. I’ve been stuck on doors for two days. Android

Android stuck on doors 2 or 3 days here.

So as I’ve been over a week with this issue and no resolution and no solution in sight, with missing two of the legendary quests that grant free packs, I’m moving on to other card games, I guess. Not happy about it, though.

Hey y’all,

Are any of you getting a prompt to search google drive for progress at login? If so, what happens when you choose no and sign in with your Blizzard info instead?

2 Likes

I’ll give that a shot and update. Will take a few minutes to reinstall.
Edit: This worked for me, thank you very much for the help!

I just reinstalled today and it works on my android. Thank you guys

So I’m still having this problem on my phone. is blizzard ever going to fix this problem.

1 Like

So what if this keeps happening, how can you troubleshoot to fix this issue still ? I’ve done all the troubleshooting “fixes” you guys have said and still have had no luck. I can’t even get to the Google drive window, after I click sign in it just takes me right back to square one …

1 Like

I’ve been having this same issue for months & months. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app seems to work, but it’s a bit drastic. Surely blizzard are able to fix this.