Struggling to play game after patch

So my lag was gone that i had previous days but now after the lag is back and the hearthstone an tavern brawl button are in a weird colour and i cant click on them please help :confused:

I completeed a game and then the game said game recorded it restarted me and then when i came back online it said i timed out as i was logging into to hearhstone.

I just lost a game because i was disconnected midgame.

The game is unplayable right now. It’s a 5FPS slideshow.

Happy 10th anniversary!

Stay classy, Blizzard.

3 Likes

Same issue. There is insane lag in normal games, and battlegrounds is so laggy i cant even buy a minion. Really hope they do something… games been unplayable for me since the patch came out.

2 Likes

Scan and Repair fixed the all game issues for me : )

5 Likes

Thanks for that tip, this worked for me. Game is back to normal speed after this.

1 Like

Well… heh, tried the scan and repair thing to fix this lag and it got to 36% before my entire computer froze… kay, reboot, try again. 36% … then computer freezes. Awesome. Think im about done, not worth the effort to play this.

The same thing happened to me this morning. It got to 39% and then my computer froze. Then I was able to get into the game and everything ran as smoothly as it did before the patch. I even played a game and I didn’t have any incidents. But visual bugs persist in many menus. There are missing hero portraits, others with strange lighting, and there are several textures that disappeared, such as the background of the daily quest screen or the small scroll art that tells you the experience gained after a game.

Ok. now im done… I decided screw it, ill just uninstall, and reinstall. that should fix it. Installing gets to 74% and suddenly… waiting for another update… there is no other update. NOTHING will make the install finish. I am so done with blizzards stuff not working…

Where is the scan and repair function? I can’t find it in the client.

Same issue here. The game is unplayable after the last update. I have tried to scan and repair, it gets stuck at 37% and freezes my computer. Never had issues with Hearthstone, this is the first time. I have deleted the Hearthstone folder, it doesn’t help. I am not sure if it’s worth uninstalling and installing the game again.

For me it lags and disconnects whenever a Titan is played by any player.
And I can’t reconnect. So basically a Titan is played = I lost the game.

It is in battle.net game launcher app. click on gear icon. you will see there. It solved my lagging problem for real.

1 Like

Scan and repair worked for me. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.