Straight to Wild Expansion

This has something that’s been on my mind for a while, but does anyone think that we’ll get more expansions like Caverns of Time?

I personally loved it as it brought a ton of buffs/changes for older cards to make them a bit better for the current meta, new ones that are mostly ONLY useable in Wild, giving the mode more of its own unique identity, and just the idea of them doing a relatively smaller scale “4th expansion” every once in a while to shake things up and support older strategies is pretty interesting.

The problem I have though is that at least a chunk of the reason WHY Caverns of Time exists is because of Twist. And, needless to say, that mode has been hit or miss from day 1. So I’m really hoping we DO see new Wild Expansions. If nothing else than to provide bakance changes and support for older cards rather than them being lost to time

4 Likes

I would expect to see another Caverns of Time style expansion for a twist mode to relive another set-time/year of hearthstone. My guess is this one didn’t hit as well as expected so they are trying to figure out how to do it better.

1 Like

i wish they would buff some of the galakrond cards a bit. just a nudge.

2 Likes

It’s honestly baffling how they haven’t yet realized the goldmine they have already when it comes to Wild, I guess they’re somehow still making good money in other ways for the moment so they don’t need to use their trump card yet (if they can ever even find it…it’s right here Blizz)

2 Likes

They stopped just before Frozen Throne (from Naxrammas to Un’goro) so fingers crossed that if we do get another, they’ll cover everything till Ashes of Outland, give or take.

1 Like