Still not playing if they make it 10-12 wins or whatever

“A number between what it was before and what it is now” just go back to what it was before? I struggle to play Hearthstone like 2 hours a day for my weekly quests and I’m sure I play more than the average person. Asking for 15 wins is ridiculous, but it needs to be nowhere NEAR that. If it was games it’d be fine, but I have to WIN and in this crappy meta, that’s hard to do.

7 Likes

They don’t care if you play or not, pretty sure you are not a whale and they are the ones they care about.

If they only cared about whales, there would be no catch up packs, they would not offer decks for returning players to try with the option of picking one to keep permanently.

A lot of causal players expect a hand out, and to be honest. Blizzard have done a fair bit for casual players over the last while.

When I was a casual player I never got any free packs or decks, I played 1 class researched cards, and crafted what I was able to and ran with that until I was eventually able to buy the expansions when I was able to afford them.

Catch up packs and free decks to returning players do not Benefit whales in any way.

1 Like

So basically, this task is too much to do for your crappy homebrew decks that win 10% of the time due to being bad.