Still No Quests After 11/24 Hotfix

This is my THIRD forum thread on this subject because I want to make Blizzard aware that many players are still not receiving any quests, even after the hotfix that was deployed yesterday. As a recently returned player after a 2 year absence, myself and others still have never received the Returning Player quests which the support articles suggest are necessary to start getting regular quests. Our quest log is still completely blank (without even any message saying ‘in x hours’ or ‘in x days’ that most players get). The only quests we’ve received has still just been the Duels! quests.

See my previous post for more information: No Quests Bug, and a THEORY!

I just want to make this subject as visible as possible for Blizzard, and I am not sure they would read old threads on the topic if they believe they have fixed it. There are a lot of people still affected by it, and I’ve still yet to hear any acknowledgement from Blizzard that this problem, specifically for returning players, exists. It is very upsetting we still cannot play this game properly, and it’ll be running on the third week.

Any other players who do have the “in x days”/“in x hours” dialog in their quest log and aren’t returning players but are still sometimes/always missing quests are free to mention so, but I think you are affected by a different bug than I am describing here.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue as you.

Except I’m not getting these “Duels! Quests” (whatever they are) either.

1 Like

Oh, and, just to be clear, I’ve tried all the ‘fixes’ they’ve suggested in the automated responses they’re giving people reporting this issue.

1 Like

As a sidenote, I’m convinced the bug reports are read and responded to by bots, the nonsensical answers I have received would blow your mind.

On my 4th ticket now, in which I ask that they can confirm in words any part of my bug report is being looked at, instead of their usual bs answers.

1 Like

Yeah, same, still no quests. Returning player, blank quest tab, no daily or weekly quests since 19.0. I’ve also tried all suggested fixes, and got nothing. 11/24 hotfix didn’t fix the issue.

2 Likes

Same problems…

No visible quest …

1 Like

same problem, just blank quests page

1 Like

Yeah at this point addressing this bug any more is just a waste of time… I tried submitting a ticket telling them that i never got the New and Returning Players quests, sending them a screenshot of my completely empty quest board and the response of the customer service was not helpful at all… In fact, it was quite triggering:

Hey there Jason,

Game Master Yaraheep here. Our queues have blown up a bit recently, and we’ve been going through them as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks for hanging on while I take a look at this for you. I just got the ticket here and it looks like there were still some issues with Hearthstone. I totally get the concern here and I was happy to take another look at it.

*I did a ton of digging into this to see what I could find out. After digging through everything we have here, it looks like there are no known issues with this and there are no bugs or in-game issues affecting this account specifically. In general, you should be given a new daily quest every day at midnight (server time), if you have an open slot on your quest log. Similarly, you should be given a new weekly quest every Monday, if you have an open slot. *

If a new quest is not received after about 48 hours try the following:
- Reset your account password
- Change the language for Hearthstone in your game settings
- Change the region you are logging in to
- Log in to Hearthstone, and stay logged in for at least 5 minutes, then exit the game, and log back in once again.

If there are still any issues after that, I would recommend submitting a Bug Report. The best way to do this for Hearthstone is through the forums. This is where the developers go to gather information on issues like this. From there they can also gauge the overall impact on the community as well as the how many players are affected.

I appreciate your patience with this and I’m glad that I could take a look and offer some additional information.

2 Likes

LOL! So sad Blizzard.

My wife got the exact, word for word reply to her ticket about not getting quests.

Is there any correlation to paid battle pass users vs F2P? I have the battle pass and have always gotten my quests. She is strictly F2P and new daily on Sunday and today.

1 Like

Same issue here, and am also a returning player. Not for much longer, though, unless they fix this…

1 Like

Im having the exact same issue as a returning player. My quest board is completely blank. I’ve submitted a ticked but I’ve heard nothing. I purchased a battle pass when I started playing again and now I find out all my quest don’t load. Extremely frustrating.

1 Like

+1, no quests and no change after the hotfix.

Still blank quest screen, no timers, etc

1 Like

+1 and no xp comp either… Also to answer other guy I was dumb enough to buy the pass thinking it would fix the issue…nope!

1 Like

still the same issue here. Absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

Exact same issue. To make matters a little worse, I have also lost the final returning player quest (worth three packs!).

On the bright side, because this issue started prior to the new set dropping, it dissuaded me from buying any bundles. So I saved/Blizzard lost $40 because of this issue alone.

P.S. The returning player bundle is terrible, it should include the two latest sets

2 Likes

Same issue, still unresolved by the hotfix. Obscene at this point, to keep getting worthless boilerplate replies about changing languages.

2 Likes

I have this same issue and after multiple tickets with the GMs they just told me to post here. So, this is my post. My quest page has been blank for the past 2 weeks since I returned to the game after a very long(years+) break. When I originally logged in, I had quests related to the duels game mode, but no returning player experience quests like I was supposed to apparently. And until you complete those, your account does not receive quests. Stuck in limbo…

4 Likes

No daily or weekly quests for me too, after checking the forums i see there is no point at opening a ticket

Same exact issue and also a returning player. If it’s not fixed in the next couple of days I guess I’m just kissing this expansion and maybe the game goodbye

1 Like

Same issue, can you please fix your game, Blizzard?

1 Like