Still No Quests After 11/24 Hotfix

This is unfortunate, just returned after about a year, excited to get back into it and I found that I am unable to really get back into the swing because I have not received any quests. Hopefully they can get this figured out soon I really don’t want to stop playing again

Just got a reply back to my support ticket:

I hope you are well today, I’m Game Master Faroufekks, sorry for the time it’s taken to get in touch with you and I want to thank you for your patience. I understand you have a Hearthstone quests issue.

Thanks for reporting your issue with your Hearthstone quests, we’ve been looking into reports with those already. Hopefully our developers will sort any remaining issues with those shortly.

In the meantime though you can try doing the steps on https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000018637

Those have helped some of the others that have reported this recently too.

You should be able to sort those steps soon and then get back to being awesome ingame as usual :slight_smile:

Seems like a bot response. Because in my initial ticket I mentioned that I had already done all those steps in the link. Well I did them all a second time and my quest page is still blank. I just wish a dev would chime in and at least acknowledge that returning players are having this problem.

2 Likes

Gee whiz, same here. Returning after a year+, no daily/weekly/duels/returning player quests, and it’s been a couple of weeks. Nothing but bot responses from blizzard. Tried all of the fixes with no results. This is definitely not encouraging me to continue logging In to check if they’ve addressed this widespread issue. Get it together, Blizzard - you’re losing customers.

Yup, same here, STILL have a blank quest log and all I’ve gotten from support are the same copy/paste responses everyone else has gotten.

1 Like

Same thing here , never ever gotten to see how a quest looks like in the new format lol ! The thing is i got to play like a bunch of games and i did make progress in the quest track tab , but the actual quest tab is completely blank , its like if the quest i there but we dont have the animation for it , like we can’t rly read it (couse we cannot see it ) , and i actually made progress by mistake (prob nailed a quest by mistake) ! I got to progress about … idk 6 levels ! Idk what the issue is but my quest tab is blank !