State of the Meta - Monthly top 500 Legend Perspective

Sorry, but you can’t play rock paper scissors if you think the rock shouldn’t exist.

It wont be viable if we nerf the card like you want , you realy have a bone to pick against Paladin and this comes from someone that never played the class.
You might be on every Paladins mains black lists.

The most polarizing deck in the format. Good riddance.

Sure it will. The card is way to good I’m it’s current form.

I do find it interesting how many people can’t seem to stand the long control games of yore. Is it a lack of attention span? not enough instant gratification? No patience?

It’s boring and playing a mainly reactive playstyle is by far the easiest.

I would argue playing a rush-down hand dump aggro deck is by far an easier alternative to a reactionary control deck. And far more boring.

Hardly sees any play you mean, i dead against nerfs for it and i dont even own the card.

So having to proactively play around stuff is easier compared to making reactive descisions with more information? (it’s not)

Playrate isn’t everything, nerfing Cariel based on powerlevel is completely justified.

with some of the “followers” you have all but confirmed to be alt accounts.

Sorry to break it to you, but I don’t have any alt accounts. Not sure how you’re confirming anything untrue. I just don’t typically interact with the community outside of Discord and rarely Reddit.

There seemed to be more discussion going on in the forums, so decided to dip in.

Also, if I were to pretend to be someone else… I would probably pick someone more famous and better at the game than me.

Just noticed you can even view where I “joined” in 18 and read a thread in 19, so not really sure why you’d doubt me, but you do you. Doesn’t really bother me. Would much rather hear your thoughts on the meta rather than your thoughts on me. Not why I came here.

Swordfish? That card is a bit nuts.

The main “nerf” I want to see with Rogue is Prep moved to the HoF. Overall I’m tired of mana cheating powerful cards out early.

1 Like