Split Mercenary from Hearthstone now, or Dead game?

Hey Blizzard guys,
-Do you want players to buy new devices to play this sht game ? We had a dozen of similar games on other platforms such as Steam…
-If you want suck blood from the players, make this sh
t game as a new one. Leave it from this dead Hearthstone.

1 Like

If only there were a way to not play Mercenaries. Oh wait, there is; just don’t click the button!

5 Likes

he does have a point… this was my first thought of the leak,
mercs should be a standalone game in app,
it has nothing to do with hearthstone, can save ppl a lot of memory, and they have a lot of other things to balance or work on.

2 Likes

I hope the mode flops… hard.

i hope it doesnt

been really fun and im halfway from getting several legendaries from the coins
is way more fun than BG

4 Likes

I’m enjoying Mercenaries. I haven’t played any real people, yet & I may never do that. I’m enjoying the solo adventures.

I just decided to give it a try in PvP and I won :grinning: Love new mode!

I am really failing to see the point of the argument. Respectfully, you don’t have to play it, it fills a role for people who enjoyed the solo player content but didn’t much care for the pvp of the card game, or perhaps just like rpg/solo content. BG’s are also nothing like standard HS but is very popular and in the app. Variety is good.

1 Like

hmm, after the latest patch had been released, they just fixed only bugs of mercenary mode but could not fix/ made more other tons of bug.
With all my respect to you- Blizzard, i request you fire Innovative Managers/ Team 5/ Researchers and Developers/ close the game and refund us.

“I want people to lose their jobs because a video game I voluntarily play isn’t going the way I want.”

Blizz has issues, your solution is self-centered and vindictive.