Special Quest Chain

After doing some searching on your behalf (you can thank me later for it):

https://youtu.be/4LLYp966bXs?t=394

So, in short, no, just a portrait and emotes — ‘Tier 2’, as Stonekeep calls it, in case you use hearthstonetopdecks.com as a source of information.

More details about their classification

Tier 1 skins are “premium” ones while Tier 2 are more basic. In general, Tier 1 skins tend to include more extra features like completely new emotes, Hero Power animations, and some extra visual effects. Some of those might be also included in Tier 2 skins, but usually only 1 of those special features is present (if any). It’s not an official classification – it’s just something we use to differentiate between more basic and premium skins!

Somebody gorged themselves on their ‘stones’ (c) to the point of utter delirium again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Told you (all) so…

This isn’t a forum of readers, the (vocal) majority seems to be ‘writers’ with their own ANGRY (and ‘ridiculous’, of course) ‘opinions’. Are you surprised at it? :grinning:

This question is like the (in)famous ‘Have you stopped beating your wife?’ :grinning: Oh, and even if you have problems with the closed shop, which happens sometimes, what on Azeroth has it got to do with the topic? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Thanks for the effort. Good to know I’m not missing out.

It is related because we can’t do the special quest without access to the shop derp. It has also been closed for weeks now, it isn’t just it happens sometimes. If you beat your wife that is your life my dude, and is actually what has nothing to do with the discussion.

@Biggiepauls

That dude is a troll and based on his aggressive, childish and belligerent posting style is likely an alt of another poster who had the exact same style of writing.

:grinning: I wouldn’t call it a big loss, unless you really want that skin and are prepared to cough up a potentially large amount of gold or money. In fact, someone might be fortunate that such an issue would prevent them from falling for this… questionable deal. :grinning:

But there are multiple threads about the subject, and this one clearly isn’t one of them.

PS [Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2 (notice the ‘blue’ posts there)

Of course, I’ve gotta do this rather trivial search for you people, haven’t I? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t know if that was an attempt to appear ‘smart’ or not (what’s a ‘dude’, anyway? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ), but apparently you might be not very familiar with the concept of a so-called loaded question:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question .

Just to clarify the point. In this particular case, the implication was that for some of us, the shop has never closed permanently in the first place.