Sound issue with Realme 6 pro

I recently purchased a Realme 6 Pro to replace my old phone, and I have to say the Hearthstone experience on this new phone is just horrible. The sound is super slow, glitchy, and whenever I switched between apps, the game audio will go nuts. Is this a universal problem for Hearthstone on mobile device, or just my specific phone? Does anybody know how to fix this somehow? Thanks in advance

I’ve never had glitchy sound, but if your device has less than 3GB of ram, you will experience major lag and lots of disconnets.
Definitely don’t switch between apps when playing

The device have 6GB of ram, i don’t understand what happens.

I have the same problem also with Realme 6 pro. The sound is terrible when used on speaker. One thing I noticed is that it works fine if sound is output is on a bluetooth headset.

Hey, evilPIU! There’s no known issues with the audio quality for Hearthstone mobile. After a bit of searching it seems there’s some similar issues reported with the Realme device and the audio quality.

As Chillheart mentioned, using a bluetooth device seems to help. Headsets seem to experience similar problems through the input jack, but some users have had some success with changing to the atmos settings or resetting the settings for the device when using a headset or earphone.

I’ll take a look around to see if our team may be aware of any similar issues with realme devices!

1 Like

I have the same issue on my new Realme 6 Pro (8GB RAM, 128GB). I bough my new device 3 days ago, and I tried to install Hearthstone, but the audio is very glitchy and slow, so I think i’m not gonna play Hearthsone untill that bug is fixed…

1 Like

I have the same problem.
New Realme 6 pro. 8Gb Ram.
Sound is terrible, and Game is kinda slow.
Help pls.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with Realme 6 pro.
Perhaps this is due to the refresh rate of the screen (60-90 Hz)
but it is not exactly

same issue here but still playing the game just ignoring the slowness >.>

Same issue. The game itself not bagging but audio glitching constantly. Playing for the moment in mute. Phone Realme 6. 6Gb ram. It would be nice if blizzard research this issue. Thank you

Hola algun GM, por favor que arregle este problema, como es que funciona tan mal el hearthstone en el realme 6 pro. El telefono va como si se estuviera actualizando. El sonido va trabado.

i recently bought a realme 6 pro and still have not solved this problem. jerky and slow audio