Soooooo many ropers

Do you get more experience points for roping? :thinking:

twenty characters……

1 Like

twenty characters……

The short, unelaborated answer is more like “Mostly, yes” (не очень полезный ответ, @Manilla). With the current XP system you get 400 XP per hour of in-game time. There are three types of roping:

1. No action roping: Doesn’t give you more XP because your turns (except the first one) will only have 7 seconds. The game will end fairly quickly.
  2. Single action roping: What most bots do. Does give more XP most of the time. The only exception is if the game would have lasted longer with regular play.
  3. Regular play roping: Does give more XP.

feel if you rope 1 time you should hath do your next 5 turns with 15 or 25 secs as punishment (to a season player only need 25 secs to know what to do next if your using a none RNG deck)

That’s just plain silly. Pros use their time to think through not only the current turn but also the next and the one after that. Should grand masters (or anyone for that matter) get screwed because they want to be smart?

2 Likes

twenty characters……

Roping is for cowards, there that’ll teach them. :laughing:

I drink when I play this game. Ropers just give me time to sober up and focus for the next turn. It’s helpful for me.

2 Likes

No, “your opponent left” is for cowards.

1 Like

Thats what i say the whole time. Let them play in their own league. The game will die because there are more and more ropers. Its not funny if one match take thirty minutes and more.

Just give each player an overall clock like in timed chess. Each time they take up time it subtracts from their overall time instead of refreshing how much time they have each turn.

1 Like

they need reduce rope time so boring to wait long time

That’s a bad solution. Reducing rope time punishes players and decks that actually need to think things through. It also punishes APM decks that wouldn’t need the rope if animations were reasonably timed or could be disabled.

I would rather have ropers than people who emote (ex. “Greetings”) after they’ve been completely outplayed all match, but swing the game with some rng junk.

Or “well played” when they “controlled the board” all game even though I never did anything except play cards for an achievement.

That I see a lot lately xD. Going for sigil achi with only the rare sigils

1 Like