Soooooo many ropers

whats with this game that people are such lowlives ? every day I see at least a dozen ropers. there should be a ropers queue where they get detected and matched together and wait a ton in the queue as well. legends of runeterra implemented this really well, why wont hearthstone do it too?

5 Likes

absolve me of my confusion…but what’s a roper?

plays their cards at either at the start or end of the turn and waits for the timer rope to burn all the way down until the last second to click ‘‘end turn’’ every single turn either because they got salty they lost the game before that or that their life is absolutely miserable

It’s weird. I almost never see them.

2 Likes

literally playing against one right now

bots 20000000000000000000

bots dont spam emotes until you squelch them right?
god this game has such a loser playerbase, no wonder its dying

they are called smurf accts and yes, they are toxic.

I’ve been playing since beta, and from my personal experience, roping has been progressively, but slowly, a reoccurring issue.

If one is roping, multitask.

Each player is given 75 seconds a turn. Why on earth would you demand or expect that players use less than their given turn time? It’s YOUR choice to end your turn early if you wish to do so.

As for your suggestion, matching ropers together would be a form of punishment (for doing nothing wrong, according to Blizzard’s own ruleset). Not because matchmaking with ropers is bad, but because then ropers are matchmaked with a smaller player base. This would be undesirable as most people value diversity.

‘lowlives’ hah! The irony… What you are doing is equivalent of judging someone who’s using all legal means available to him. Now tell me, who’s the lowlife in that situation?

2 Likes

you are one of the ropers arent you lol
lowlife here is you lol, a roper is obvious in game AND in forums it seems ‘’ doing nothing wrong’’ yeah sure tell that to youself in the mirror 75 seconds a day to keep that mental ilness in check. ropers deserve bans and they are lowlife scum period
understood?lowlife

2 Likes

I just defeated a ‘Legendary’ roper the opponent had an easy and bad deck, I’ll never how that player got to legend!

twenty characters……

3 Likes

Что надо сделать? для того, чтобы твой план работал?

twenty characters……

Я не ожидал прочитать это здесь сегодня

twenty characters……

Я не увядший цветок. Я могу взять это. :joy:

twenty characters……

No need to worry about me. Also, I don’t speak Russian so I’m going back to English so I don’t have to ask for Google to help. :joy: