Sooo... I played standard HS for the 1st time in 20 days today AND

…Right, so I have this Shaman deck I made in October that I was testing and having some success with that’s based around; Elemetals, 4drops, & Spirit of the Frog. It’s crazy good, and really hard to see coming… BUT in my 1st standard game in almost a month they put me up against a Quest Priest, running 2 Plauge of Deaths, 2 Mass Histeria, and a bunch of other non-sense I’m sure you can guess a Douch Priest would cram into his deck to try to ensure victory, right? So I’m predicting his cards before he plays them [as he’s magically drawing the perfect solution each time on curve]… but my deck is so good I’m like there’s no way he has every solution, NO WAY! So I’m countering his double Khartut Defenders with Frogs and slapping the crap of him with my Orcish green lightning [my favorite spell]… and I make it all the way to last 5 cards right… bam 2 mass rez, but half come back as frogs, cool, I got this, Right? WRONG!!! He drops the healing Tauren, and is able to heal him self to keep me from KO by 1 or 2 point for FIVE TURNS after hard countering me all game! I’m like, broooooooooooo WTF is this? How did a random match up hard counter me play for play the whole game? REdiculous! Especially to me after playing nothing but RTS all month. SMDH, I forgot how much I appreciated the SKILL that goes into the Starcraft & Warcraft RTS games. I’ll keep saying this with as rational a voice as possible, Blizz/Activision is ruining the image of the company with this type of foolery. Give us a game with authentic RNG! Your fans will support you if you respect them.
~ :crown:ShamanKing #1511

:weary: … Now go ahead, let’s hear the fanboy trolls explain how I’m a delusional “conspiracy theorist”