Something fishy is going on here

Whenever i seem to suspect that i playing against a bot he or she does not appear on the recent played.

Happened a few times now.
I’m saying this because that makes reporting the bot a more difficult

1 Like

new or returning player right ?

last year blizzard added bots for low mmr or new players you can tell they are blizzard bots if they dont show up on your recent played

1 Like

oh, that makes sense

Thank you, sir

Why lose your time reporting, if the bots are from this shady comapny?

The blizzard bots can’t be added or reported. If it lets you do so, it’s a player bot.

Who told you this? can you show us some proof?

I just played some odd mages three times in a row with identical decks made of fairly basic cards. Murloc Tidepool caller, cobalt scalebane, azure drake, the 3/5 taunt, faerie dragon, and a handful of spells. Competent play, and not all that slow (didn’t seem to be milking for time, like other suspected bots) but also not a particularly strong combo set. I didn’t pay that close of attention until the last one but the name was a string of random letters and numbers.

I don’t mind too much because it wasn’t particularly slow and I’ll take an easy win, but I didn’t really see what the point would be in running that as a bot.

Did the Mages all have the same type of screen name? Just a bunch of random numbers and letters?

1 Like

“* report them* It’s may not seem like anything happens…”
Corected for accuracy.