Some cards dissapear

Some Legendary and Golden cards are dissapear since the year of pegasus comes out…
Could you please check my account and collection cards ?!
Thanks so mcuh

Those were core cards. The core cards were changed today.

Here is a picture of all the cards which left Standard today:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/N68NFIECFYBX1707418383158.png

Probably i didn’t explain well. Also Golden cards are not more in my collection not only some legendary cards… there are the base cards but noi more golden… And i intend in the WILD collection…

gold core cards are just normal core cards with at extra unlock requirement .

So for example if you unlocked gold Lord Marrowgar ( Unlocked after winning 500 games as Death Knight. ) now instead of having the gold Lord Marrowgar you have the gold The Scourge.

1 Like

Sure and why those golden cards are not anymore in my collection ?
as legendary ?

That doesn’t explain why cards I previously owned were removed from my decks and inventory. A good example is Voidcaller. I had obtained that from Naxxramas, and now my deck lists it as a missing card and tells me I need to craft the card I had already obtained long before it was shifted into the core set.

So, what’s the deal? If we have a card and that card at some point in the future gets put in the core set, we lose the card when they rotate it out of core set? That makes the prospect of crafting anything terrifying because you can just lose that legendary you spent so much dust on if it happens to join and leave the core set at a later date.

2 Likes

no because both card coexists , are totally different …

Core voidcaller is called CORE_FP1_022 Voidcaller set: Unknown (now) dbfId 102211

normal voidcaller is called FP1_022 Voidcaller set:Naxxramas dbfId 1806

So if you owned voidcaller before you owned a FP1_022 id 1806 version , if you still have it is possible you have to remove the current one in deck , and put in your owned version.

basically if a version you have enters core , you end having 4 copies of it 2 from naxxram and 2 from core , game hides the naxramm ones ( that become visible only by filtering by expansion ) and show only 2 from core …

The DK cards are bugged, those aren’t replaced by other versions, they are just gone. Patchwerk is an expensive example.

Same here, update invalidated several decks and completely deleted some cards and legendarys that I previously owned. Now I don’t own the cards but they are again available to craft?

What the hell?.. This isn’t right and I want my hard earned cards back! Yeah, I’m pissed off.

Yup, I’m missing Patchwerk too. I used it in several decks. Now I don’t have it and it wants 1600 dust to craft another one?

Unbelievable. They need to fix this ASAP. I bet they won’t though.

you mean the core set card you got for free on loan?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.