Some Advice really getting sad

hello guys hope everyone doing well im new player im still in wood league but stuck at 25 level cause facing only meta opti decks and 80% is dk frost or blood with full list and that make me frustrate i cant progress anymore and that really make me sad i enjoyed the game wich is cool but now no more and i have idea they should not allow players play opti deck or craft until they finish the apprentice level so how enjoying the game when you win one match and loose 5 in row

spend about $100 dollars and search youtube for op deck combos and become another NPC FOTM winner

2 Likes

I think a mode with pre made decks that new players could opt into for a certain amount of time wouldn’t be the worst. The problem is that at some point the honeymoon period has to end. For some amount of players it will always be too soon.

My only real advice is to ignore ranked mode if you don’t want to play against as many high tier meta decks. The rewards from ranking up aren’t much and IMO trying to have fun while playing a new game should be more important. Good luck.

Don’t take the game seriously and you’ll be fine. Like really, if it doesn’t bring you any income, then you shouldn’t care about how many loses you have.

The reality is this game has lost all of the casual/new player base.

Those that remain are hardened veteran players who put in either money or time and have full collections. They know the game, the cards, and they play decks without any card compromises. You move straight from blizzard bots to top decks.

They are looking to add in a subscription service to bridge the collection gap for new players (giving them access to all the old cards and you only have to buy the latest expansion). This may make it reasonable to get into the game from a card perspective.

But if you are looking for easier opponent it will never happen. The game used to suffer from heavy smurfing and they put in successively more and more anti-smurf features. Things like rank floors, hidden MMR based matching (rather than pure rank). If you can think of it, someone did it.

When those players were losing you also tend to encounter behaviour like intentional roping (drawing out every turn, even if they finish actions in seconds), fake friend requests to be able to send text messages, and emote spamming. The word to describe it all is TOXIC.

1 Like

I stated this yesterday, new players are NOT WELCOME in Hearthstone. This much is evidence in their beginner ladder system.

I have a friend that from Bronze to Plat plays 75% of their games against bots while we play players that out deck/card us with no bots.

I don’t expect much from Blizzard as they have ruined their game though.

1 Like

lies he means 4-600 dont let these people fool you

So many doomers here…

HS is much friendlier to new players now than it was ever before.

Look up some f2p decks, the best way to start is aggro druid, very cheap to craft, Imp lock after that.

On top of that I think DK set is not that expensive if you want to spend a few bucks…

Once you get out of apprentice ranks you get a free deck as well. Just make sure to do some research before picking one.

It’s also a good time to start playing HS since 3 expansions will rotate out of Standard soon, so it’s easier to catch up.

GL

Sorry but that is one of the worst idea’s I have ever heard.

You’ll thank me in the near future. You can do it now, because, you know, why wait?