So what has happend

So I have not played in a long time. Came back to check out the game for the 10 year anniversary and have been having a good time. Got the last 45wins to get my golden hunter frame. Now that a new season has started I have logged on and some of my cards are just gone now. My King Krush and Selective Breeder are just gone. I go into my collection and they are just not there along with a lot of other ones.

I would just like to know what has happend. Does every season delete cards now? Even for casual decks they are just not appearing anywhere. What has happend?

New expansion went live yesterday. King Krush was removed from core and sets rotated out… Selective Breeder as well… read some patch notes on the forum sometimes. If you had any of the rotated cards you can see only in Wild tag now. Change sets in the collection to see them.

Yearly rotation every April along with A) New expansion and B) a new Core set, which is a combination of legacy cards either slightly modified or exactly the same and older sets including some that just rotated (sometimes).

You will still have access to all your cards, but the Core version of the Core cards will be gone. Anything else is accessible/usable in Wild.