So WARR is completely ok yea?

i guess its time to share my degenerate thoughts on forums because this deck is beyond the word acceptable, many aggro decks are more ok than this. I have played a really lot games against it and there was not a single one where i wasnt smacked after smack right after they got their hands on Odyn. They clear, they got X amount of armor and they pretty much OTK you, all in one turn. The class has so many removals to deal with taunts so hero can b****slap ur face every turn. If you dont play aggro your chances are so damn low to win the game that its laughable, i tried the deck myself for 15 games and im yet scheduled to lose to something else than arcane hunter with perfect hand, that is so stupid. In my lifetime in HS i have seen only two other decks with same vibe as this and those were freeze mage and celestial druid before nerf. Decks so strong that only really really bad drawing will lose them a game.

yall think armor warr is ok?

it’s not just Warrior. DK is so incredibly useless against all decks other than DK. Warrior, Warlock, Mage, Druid, Hunter, Pally and Priest just own me, regardless of which DK spec or build I use. Warrior for sure with all the minion stat buffs, armor/damage combos, taunts def broken…they have multiple strong decks

That mega astral automaton priest deck is nuts.

Edit: the earthen pally too.

God forbid warrior have a somewhat effective deck for once. Also, unbeatable? It’s tier 2