So enough is enough

I have played here a long time … created all my own decks and have had some huge successes … i have posted some of my deck at top decks … now there lies the problem … i am so tired of playing against the same mage priest and druid cloned decks over and over again … and they all have what do you call them suicide cards … never ending turns … the only defense i ever had was before you fixed jailer so i can no longer be immortal … unkillable … same difference with time warps that cumulate in endless turns … and instant boom kill enemy player … no defense …purified shard … SOOO where’s the balancing there hm??? … just … why … i whined when you screwed with jailer … but i accepted it … so umm help!! lol

1 Like

Have you ever had to walk a mile in knee high mud? Imagine that, would you, because that’s how it felt trying to read through this, um, formulation of words.

2 Likes

Time warp has the most toxic effect of the game, :point_up::relieved:

terrible to be perfect huh :slight_smile: i’m 63 and this is fantastic for me … i am the worst you can get on dyslexia … ty for the compliment

Hey, I’m not saying I didn’t understand, just felt like it took some time to get the end. My brain wouldn’t let me get past the periods.

lucky i do this good lol :slight_smile:

1 Like