So a pack is only worth ~100 dust on average

Tell me: why do I care if I go above Diamond 5 in this terribly balanced game again then if it only gives 1 book? The whiners insisted paladin is terribly overpowered and it had to be nerfed right? Well Firestone’s robust statistics on thousands of games show it less than ~35% on legend while others are easily > 50% so the whiners were imagining things and only won a popularity contest with the patch notes in reality (oh you had to write the pala nerfs at the top of the patch notes (you had no logical reason to do that Devs (it was not in alphabetical order))).

If it’s on average less than 35% win rate, and others are easily above 50% when they even play against the best players of legend’s top 2000 ranks, then you’re playing hard mode that should be proud to even go diamond 10 lol…

1 Like

Cry more pally main. Your class was busted and got a well deserved nerf.

3 Likes

Legend doesn’t represent most of the playerbase.

We found the rogue. Your class is easily above 50% on stats of legend and mine is easily below 35%.

You play on easy mode with a deck for babies.

1 Like

LOL cry more babyraging pally. Your class has historically been the most busted, yet it avoids nerfs most of the time because no one actually wants to play it.

Conversely Rogue has been the most skill intensive deck, and you think its easymode?!?

Please do continue to show just how out of touch with reality you are. It is amusing to me.

It was too easy to tell you’re a rogue, the"Unlimited legendaries at round 5 with Wishing Well" class.

Keep having the delusion it’s not an easy mode class lol…

Go look at the stats since formats were introduced.

It is YOUR class that is easy mode, its just not fun for the majority of players, so dodges nerfs like a champ.

I did. Today[1] your class is together with Druid at an easy > 50% against the best players in the world (top 2000 of legend).

Pala’s BEST deck is ~37% lol…

[1] “Today” = the sum of the last 7 days on top 2000 legend on a conservative win rate (the sum of the last 3 days looks even worse for pala (but they are almost the same results conceptually anyway)).

Why are using todays stats to complain about your prenerf deck? It makes no sense to do so. You are salty because your autopilot deck was brought into line, thats fine, but its disingenuous to use todays stats on pally to argue AGAINST a nerf to pally that was needed when it happened.

Also, historically, Paladin has had the highest time at the top. Go look through the VS reports. You have no right to complain on the (infrequent) occasions your OP CLASS gets nerfed.

Usually the personal attacks with strawmans have a resemblance of logic but this is completely impossible to understand how it’s even an insult to the people you attack.

You are told the stats of today are terrible for palas on legend top 2000; you come and say “why you care about now”; when do you want palas to complain: when they are OP?

Also nobody cares about what happens “historically”; not everyone plays for years; I check the stats today and all reputable sources show Rogue destroying everyone and pala nerfed.

You have made a claim without providing a link to the source.

You are wrong, even using the citations you use without providing links to. Maybe learn to play and you will realise that YES, Pally was busted and deserved the nerf. And that your interpretation of the statistics are dubious at best, but more likely outright lies.

Your nonsensical arguments continue. You first call people “noobs” like a common kindergarden bully and then tell them “yeah play the OP class … which is …easy to play …noob!”.

Unless your idea of “pro” is to play the OP class lol…